Key Words: Workday, Design, Implementation, Integration, Consulting
Role: Workday Consultant
Industry: Technology Consulting, Information Technology, Professional Services
Function: Design, Implementation, Support
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the provision and management of specialist end to end IT infrastructure services and solutions. Their core business is to deliver technology and IT services solutions that support their client's diverse needs across multiple industries.
About the Role
• Work directly with clients to design, implement, support and integrate Workday technology solutions into their business environments.
• Provide delivery support for Workday Human Capital Management applications to our clients
• Closely follow the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
• Manage large - medium-sized teams
• Deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
• Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
• Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals. Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within the company on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
• Has some latitude in decision-making.
• Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
• Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility. Manages large to medium-sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within the company.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
• Experience Workday systems integration and/or implementation experience
• Experience of application requirements gathering and design, including process mapping and gap analysis
• Experience in a consulting or technical environment
• Exposure to project management
• Workday Certifications in any of the following areas: Payroll, Benefits, Absence Management, Talent Management, Performance Management, EPM
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills Excellent leadership and management skills
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.