Please note: Interested Applicants must ideally be Singaporean or PR. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Role: Threat Intel Designer
Industry: Advisory and Consultancy
About Our Client,
Our client is focused on delivering a comprehensive range of IT Security services to blue chip and public sector clients. They have been steadfast over the years in delivering high quality testing, consultancy services and unsurpassed levels of support to their clients, hence securing their impeccable reputation within the industry.
They offer specialisation in areas like Information Security, Penetration Testing, Red Teaming, PCI & Payment Security, Research, Security Assessments, Compliance, Mobile Security, Incident Response, Scanning Services, Training, Threat Modelling, Cyber Security, Cyber Defence, and Phishing Assessments
A positive, enthusiastic working environment where excellent talent development and knowledge sharing will be provided for team members and individuals to consistently upskill themselves and stay relevant to the industry.
About the Threat Intel Designer
You will be focused in the line of cyber security intelligence; designing, building, improving and delivering existing intel and hunting strategies to ensure alignment and relevance to emerging and current threats.
Through analysis of incidents and trends, you will drive to improve detection and build deterence to safeguard the companay.
You will be involved in developing cybersecurity policies and proceedures tailored specifically per clients requirements and risk profile for incident response
You will also play a key role in the development and driving of tools, security dashboards and reports to identify suspicious and potential threats.
- A good degree in Information Technology / Engineering / Computer Science
- Understanding of business processes, compliance, risk management and terminologies
- Experienced in cyber threat intelligence gathering, platforms and threat hunting
- Experienced with implementing SQRRL or similar technologies
- Able to work with more EDRs, SIEM and manual log analysis
- At least 2 years of experience and demonstrated operational expertise with industry frameworks and standards such as MITRE ATT&CK, STIX, TAXII, etc
- Experienced with APT ecosystems, attack signature crafting and malware analysis
- Knowledge in cybersecurity technologies and malware analysis
- OSCP / CREST
- ISO 27001
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
+65 6589 8787
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.