Our client is currently looking for a Threat Hunter with a background in threat hunting, digital forensics, attack detection or penetration testing.
The successful candidate will work with a group of established threat hunters, focused on carrying out, supporting and resolving day to day investigation of events generated by the attack detection
service for our clients.
The main responsibilities include:
- Proactively investigate host, network and log based security events
- Manage events and triage from detection to resolution
- Malware Triage/Basic Analysis
- Basic Host, Network, and Memory Forensics
- Liaise with clients and report potential findings from both a technical and business perspective
- Assist in development of Countercept service
Who we think will be a great fit…
- Basic knowledge of core IP networking and common protocols
- Scripting experience with Python/Powershell/Bash/WMI or similar
- Strong understanding of Windows and Linux systems
- Experience investigating compromise events and/or SOC experience
- Ability to differentiate between regular traffic and anomalies
- Experience of network, memory or host forensics
- Experience of automated or manual malware analysis (static and dynamic)
- Mixed skillset covering both offensive and defensive security
- Experience with modern offensive techniques and APT TTP's
- Experience with common network traffic analysis platforms and/or SIEM solutions
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
+65 6589 8781
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.