Key Words: Business Development, Account Management, Security, Firewall, Firewalls, NGFW
Role: Regional Account Manager - NGFW
Industry: Information Technology
Function: Sales Strategy, Business Development, Account Penetration
About the Regional Account Manager – Next Generation Firewall
You will drive the Network Security business by securing and upselling existing customers. This will require you to devise a strategy to penetrate accounts and drive new business in prospective accounts to exceed sales quotas.
- Guide & train the existing channel partners and recruit new channel partners around Network Security technology
- Develop relationships with key partners, distributors, resellers, and VARs for growth of Network Security products within their markets
- Spearhead sales presentations at reseller and end user locations.
- Manage pipeline and revenue forecasts within the corporate CRM.
- Build a strong pipeline of new business opportunities in order to meet and exceed sales goals
- Coordinate and deliver professional leadership to the sales support team on revenue opportunities.
- Be continuously aware of competitor’s offerings and strategies
- Successfully collaborate with the SE & Marketing teams on program implementation and training
- Up to 20% Travel throughout the South East Asia region will be required.
- Relevant University Degree
- Experience selling next generation network infrastructure-based security appliances including but not limited to, Firewalls, SSL/IPSec VPNs and Security Proxies.
- Outstanding sales presentation, communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence an audience
- Experience of utilising formal sales training techniques, such as Solution Selling or SPIN
- Ability to persistently demonstrate a positive and enthusiastic attitude toward the company, the work, the vision and the people.
- Proven negotiation skills