Key Words: Security, Cybersecurity, Sales, Enterprise, Partner Management
Role: Territory Account Manager
Industry: Information Technology
Function: Sales Strategy, Business Development, Account Penetration
About Our Client:
Our client is a market leading Security vendor protecting organisations from advanced cyber-attacks and data loss. They offer best of breed network security, Content security, advanced threat and Data and Insider threat Protection technologies combined with advanced analytics which helps in contextual decision making. They have a global network of channel partners that distribute and resell scalable and unified appliance and cloud based solution offerings.
About the Territory Account Manager
- The Territory Account Manager manages relationships and applies a solution selling approach to driving new business in prospective accounts to exceed sales quotas.
- Manage prospecting and sales activities in assigned sector.
- Identify and help close sales opportunities in the sector.
- Develop relationships with key partners, distributors, resellers, and VARs for growth of our products within their markets.
- Develop a target reseller list in collaboration with the management that will enable you to achieve your forecast.
- Lead sales presentations at reseller and end user locations.
- Update and manage pipeline and revenue forecasts within the corporate CRM.
- Coordinate sales activities with other field sales reps and manager.
- Interface with the Sales Engineering Team & Marketing on program implementation and training efforts.
- Travel throughout the territory will be required
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Malaysia
Education & Experience
- University degree or equivalent experience.
- Extensive experience in enterprise software sales to various channels and direct sales with exposure to security solutions highly regarded
- Strong sales presentation skills (has the ability to influence and impact an audience).
- Excellent understanding and execution of formal sales training techniques, such as SPIN and Solution Selling.
- Participates in individual, group and department meetings in a manner that allows for the exchange of information.
- Presents a professional image inside and outside of the organization.
- Consistently meets commitments made to the company and associates.
- Persistently demonstrates a positive and enthusiastic attitude toward the company, the work, the vision and the people.
- Consistently meets or exceeds goals and financial performance targets
- Ability to relate to multiple management levels within a customer organization, namely business sponsors, CXO’s and Technology executives
- A self-motivator, who is able to work independently and has great self-initiatives,
- Strong personal integrity and work ethics.
Benefits and Perks:
- A comprehensive and attractive salary package, depending on experience.
- Medical, dental and life insurance.
Personal attributes (*Desirable):
- Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
- The ability to proactively engage a virtual team both in region and internationally where required
- Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
+65 6589 8787
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.