Key Words: Business Development, Enterprise, Corporate Real Estate, Data Analytics, Smart Workplace/ Smart Building, Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS)
Role: Technology Business Consultant
Industry: Corporate Real Estate, Information Technology
Function: Advisory, Consulting
About Our Client:
Our client is looking for an experienced Technology Consultant, who can help clients adapt to the challenges and opportunities presented by the current technology trends. From designing and implementing IT strategy and operations that support corporate real estate strategies to expert guidance on big data, corporate real estate technologies (IWMS, Point Solutions), smart work place technologies such as utilization trending, and business intelligence; someone who can advise clients through this complexity, help architect a plan, and inspire value-driven, strategic decision-making.
About the Technology Business Consultant:
- Serve as a real estate technology advisor, provide hands-on strategic advice, assessment, and support in alignment with technology goals and objectives.
- Perform strategic technology assessments customized to fit the institutions overall business objectives, size, and complexity.
- Recommend and assist clients with core and ancillary systems selections, contract reviews, and negotiations.
- Lead clients through decisions that enhance technology capabilities and address complex business initiatives and help address data and information challenges.
- Conduct technology/operations organizational assessments to ensure continued alignment with strategic initiatives, process improvement considerations, and future growth.
- Perform efficiency studies to improve technology utilization, streamline workflow processes, and reduce overall operating expenses.
- Lead merger and acquisition integration activities for the blending of infrastructure, systems, people, product lines and processes.
- Serve as an advisor to provide strategic business advice, offer feedback and suggestions based on industry standards and best practices, and to assist in ongoing planning.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore
- A minimum of five years’ experience in consulting in the commercial/corporate real estate services industry, preferably with a broad range of knowledge in technology and operational functions.
- Or a minimum of eight years’ experience working in the commercial/corporate real estate industry, with hands-on knowledge in technology and operations in a minimum of two areas (i.e. operations, space management, lease administration).
- Or a combination of at least two years consulting experience for the commercial real estate industry, with at least five years’ experience working in the commercial real estate industry, with a broad range and hand-on experience in technology and operational functions that cover a minimum of two operational areas (lease administration, space management, etc.)
- Functional Knowledge
- A deep operating knowledge in at least one of the following: CRE Technology/Operations, Systems Selection/Contract Negotiation, Operational Efficiency, Technology Assessments and Strategic Planning.
- A deep operating knowledge in technology of the following: IWMS systems (such as ARCHIBUS or TRIRIGA) AND two or more point solutions for: Lease Administration, Portfolio Management, Transaction Management, Operations & Maintenance, Space Management, Document Management, Business Analytics, or other CRE native technology. (ex: Lease Harbor, Maximo, FM Systems, Centerstone, iOffice, SerraView, Tableau)
- Proven track record of providing corporate real estate and facilities management IT platform advisory services, including strategy development, requirements development, vendor /solution evaluation, and implementation support.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Facilities, Real Estate and Asset Management industry best practices, across multiple disciplines.
- Current on trends relating to technology and real estate/facilities industries.
- Strong organizational skills including proficiency with standard office suite and presentation software and cloud technologies.
- Experience must be within the last 5 years*
- Four-year college degree in corporate real estate, business management, or technology preferred, or compensate CRE experience
Benefits and Perks:
- A comprehensive and attractive salary package, depending on experience.
- Medical, dental and life insurance.
Personal attributes (*Desirable):
- Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
- The ability to proactively engage a virtual team both in region and internationally where required
- Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
Michelle Ann John
+65 6589 8787
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.