Key Words: Professional Services, Implementation, Operation Systems, Infrastructure, Storage, Network, System, Security, Databases
Role: Professional Services Manager
Industry: Information Technology & Services
Function: Implementation, Delivery
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader within the Cybersecurity industry with over 30 years of experience working with the largest private and public sector customers. They have continually invested in their R+D and are ranked as a global leader within their target sectors. Due to the market demand and successful products, they are growing in Singapore and the Asian market.
About the Professional Services Manager
- Our client is seeking a Professional Services/Technology Implementation Manager to join their Singapore team.
- This role will be responsible and serve as a POC for all the technical aspects of the programs.
- You will assist the Program Manager in promoting technical program activities such as preparation and participation in design reviews (SRR, PDR, CDR, TRR, FAT, OSAT, SSAT, Etc.). Will be responsible for the program requirements compliance.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- 5 years’ or more of experience in R&D/System Engineering/Professional Services or similar
- Ability to understand and analyze complicated, multidisciplinary, and distributed systems
- Hands-on experience with operating systems: Linux and Windows
- Hands-on experience with Storage (NetApp) and Virtualization (VMware)
- Hands-on experience with Networking: Switches & Routers (such as Cisco, Juniper, Arista, HPE)
- Hands-on experience with Security products: Firewalls (such as Check Point, Fortinet, Palo Alto), Anti-Virus, NAC (such as ACS, ISE, Portnox, Forescout), RSA
- Knowledge and experience in problem solving with Kibana, Prometheus and Grafana – advantage
- Knowledge and experience in problem solving with Micro services environment - Docker and Kubernetes advantage
- Experience with SQL databases – Advantage
- Experience with BigData, Kafka, Elasticsearch, Flink -Advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of CD/CI processes - Advantage
- Knowledge of scripting like: Ansible, bash, python - Advantage
- Working over on-premise environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering – Advantage
- Responsible for leading the on-site deployment activities, administer all implementation processes and provide technical support to all associates.
- Customer centric, becoming the person our customers trust and value
- Problem solver, taking ownership and team player with hands-on ability that can work with other team members to accomplish various jobs, and to thrive in a collaborative to resolution.
- Working knowledge of cyber processes, implementation, and system operations
- Require working closely and cooperate with the engineering, R&D, and Pre-Sale Teams in the Overseas HQ of the company.
- Will be responsible for subcontractors' scope definition and the program's technical SOW's.
- Will be the technical POC for the local team of support and deployment engineers.
- Provide hands-on professional services as a senior network and security architect.
- Require supporting the Sales Director in technical Pre-Sale activities.
- Ability to participate in a multi-task environment
- Set and meet the performances by KPIs
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory, please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.