Key Words: Complex solutions, Managed Services solutions, Strategic solutions, Multi-Service line solutions, Multi-Product line solutions, Enterprise Solutions, SDWAN (SD WAN), UC+C, Network Services.
Role: Technical Design Authority / Senior Solution Engineer
Industry: ICT, Enterprise Managed Services Provider
Function: Solution Engineering
About Our Client
Our client is a fully integrated info-communications company, offering a full range of information, communications and Technology services for both consumer and Enterprise markets offering the latest solutions. They are a digital ecosystem enabler with a solution-oriented approach and proven managed services capabilities with cutting edge platforms to take customers to the next level of intelligence powered by cloud, mobility, IoT, collaboration, security, and network services. They are present in hundreds of countries around the world, serving thousands of customers, many among it are Fortune 500 customers.
About the Technical Design Authority / Senior Solution Engineer.
Drive deep and strategic customer engagement in the assigned set of enterprise accounts. Understand customer’s Industry landscape to identify & develop large opportunities and pursue closure while working with the customer success team to deliver outstanding customer experience and technical engineering solutions to solve complex problems.
- Anticipate and identify complex business needs and recommend solutions to address complex problems for large Enterprise organisations
- Tactical providing contribution to defining the direction of new solutions, processes, standards or operational plans based upon business strategy
- Focus on implementation and control taking ownership from presales through to implementation and transition over to operations
- Collaborate across stakeholders – Internally (Product, Marketing; Networks Team, CSO - Service Management, Billing & Collections , Solutions Team) and Externally (Marketing Research, Customer forums, Partners, OEM vendor teams)
- Excellent Communication, Client relationships, Executive engagements, Strategic planning, evaluating new account penetration techniques with sales organisations
- Pro-actively work with other company functions (Product Management / Marketing / Finance / Operations)
- Any Technical Certification in Security , SDWAN, UCC & Mananged Services will be preferred. Certified Technology Consultant; Certified Technical Sales Professional; Certified in Data Analytics & Management; Certification in Program Management would be an added advantage
- SDWAN experience is required within implementation design
- Certified Sales Specialist by Cisco /MS would be a bonus
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.