Key Words: Design & implementation, IoT, cloud, security, mobile, QR code
Role: Technical Consultant / Senior Technical Consultant
About Our Client
Our client is a leading cyber-security provider specialising in Identity, Credential and Access Management Solution. They’re rapidly-growing in the regional and global space spanning across industries in financial institutions, telecommunications, manufacturing and healthcare. You'll be part of the Professional Services team to share your expertise with Sales and Pre-sales. You'll be the key person in directing and implementing advanced brand protection solutions for anti-counterfeiting, product track and trace and consumer marketing.
About the Technical Consultant / Senior Technical Consultant,
- You will design and develop solutions for new tech in IoT, cloud, security, mobile, QR code and various technologies.
- You will oversee and maintain the standards for implementation of solutions and projects.
- You will be involved in production support and perform UAT
- You will be the key person between internal and external stakeholders (R&D, partners and customers).
- Occasional travel in APAC if required.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields.
- At least 3-5 years experience in the technology industry.
- Experience in application development and programming languages (J2EE, Java, Java Script).
- Experience in mobile application development in iOS and Android.
- Working knowledge in API communication methods (REST, SOAP, XML).
- Working knowledge in RDBMS administration and operation (Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server,
- A good understanding of Big Data technologies (Apache HBase, Hadoop, BI,
- PMI-PMP or PMI-ACP certified preferred.
- Up-to-date with cyber-security developments such as encryption and MFA authentications.
- Track record of managing a large and complex IT projects is an advantage.
- Experience in the printing industry is a plus.
- Communication and presentation skills in English and Chinese.
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Technical Consultant.
- Positive can do attitude
- Relentless – will not give in
- Positive energy
- Collaborative and a team player
- Takes ownership and accountability for situation
- Key abilities in relationship building and consultative approach to business
- Able to build strong and trusting relationships
- Creative and Versatile
- Good listening Skills / humility
- Culture Sensitivities / local experience
- Demonstrates good consulting hygiene
- Systematic and focused approach to working
- Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
Su Fay May
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.