Key Words: Technical Writing, Technical Blogging, Product Documentation, Online Publishing, Cloud Applications, Web Technologies, Cyber Security
Role: Technical & Content Writer
Industry: Cloud and Security
Function: Creative Writing, Technical Writing, Product Documentation, Blogging
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational cloud solution technology provider, offering exceptional speed, security and consistency, giving their customers instant delivery of content. They are present globally reaching even for locations where website accessibility is difficult to achieve.
About the Technical & Content Writer ,
You will be an advocate for the company through doing research, and communicating the company’s branding message to the market.
Your writing will impact the trust and help in establishing rapport among clients in the region.
You will make use of your writing expertise to communicate complex information in a clear, concise and compelling way for the customers and internal audiences.
You are naturally intellectual and curious, analytical and creative with a passion in making top quality content for the technology industry.
While doing structured writing, you are resourceful and creative, with the ability to educate and the readers of certain about topics with the end goal to create meaningful connections
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Communications, Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field.
- At least 5 years of technical writing, technical blogging, product documentation or online publishing experience in the IT domain.
- Familiarity with Cloud applications, web technologies, cyber security would be ideal.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, well-organised and possess ability to work in cross-functional teams while managing multiple projects under competing deadlines.
- Writing samples has to be provided.
- You are responsible to produce technical content such as: onboarding manuals, user guides, product fact sheets, standard operating procedures, training materials, etc.
- Support in the production of marketing and sales enablement materials by doing customer case studies, conference presentations, industry articles, multimedia and web content, white papers, proposals, etc.
- Work with the Technical Consulting, Engineering, Product Management teams and Subject Matter Experts to understand the company’s platforms, product features, customer requirements.
- Optimise existing and new documentation with illustrations, diagrams, charts, navigation controls, etc. while adhering to standards for graphics, format, style and workflow.
- Coordinate the publication and distribution of technical materials.
- Keep abreast of developments in the Internet technologies industry.
· Positive can do attitude
· Relentless – will not give in
· Positive energy
· Collaborative and team player
· Takes ownership and accountability for situation
· Creative and Versatile
· Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.