Key Words: Cyber Security, threat, malware, APT, penetration testing, End point detection response
Role: Technical Account Manager
Industry: Information Technology
Function: Cyber Security Solutions Services
Please note: Interested Applicants must be Singaporean or PR.
About Our Client,
Our clients’ Cybersecurity solutions detect, analyse and respond to the most advanced, complex and targeted threats.
About the Technical Account Manager,
- Utilise hands-on technical expertise to collect and analyse logs, taking responsibility for the installation and configuration of Windows and Linux based OS systems
- Perform as the point of escalation for the customer and the company's on-site representative, tasked with creating visibility for the global support function to ensure effective account management
- Providing top level support and customer service at post installation phase.
- Install and configure products to complete full deployment as committed to the customer
- Work with the customer technical and end users teams to insure successful, on time and professional implementation of the project
- Provide tier 1-2 local support, represent our client in front of the customer during post installation and support phase
- Monitor and enhance, service, support, resolution time, customer satisfaction and other relevant KPIs
- Create and execute timely report to the customer and our client’s management about relevant KPIs
- Provide transparency to all relevant stakeholders, act as point of escalation, be our focal point into the region projects and customer base status
- Tech savvy professional with 1-2 years minimum experience as a technical support engineer for security\cyber software product companies
- 1-2 years minimum of Customer facing experience, frequently meeting customer technical management and engineers, presenting solutions and reports.
- 1-2 years’ experience installing, supporting and deploying of hybrid windows\Linux\SQL products, including script writing (SQL\Python\PowerShell)
- 1 years’ experience working with VM solutions, working with cloud environment.
- Storage administration experience with at least of the following: Netapp\EMC SAN\NAS solutions
- Working with salesforce CRM, creating and monitoring KPIs using CRM systems, presentation skills including office skills, creating and presenting materials