Key Words: Technical Account Manager, Implementation, Support, Consultancy, Threat Intelligence, EndPoint, SOC Automation
Role: Technical Account Manager
Industry: Information Technology
Function: Implementation, Support, Professional Services
Only Singaporean Citizens can be considered
About Our Client
Security vendor at the cutting edge of Threat Intelligence, Endpoint and Security Automation. Aggressively expanding in APAC and have a current need for a Technical Account Manager to deliver technical implementation, professional services and top level support post implementation.
About the Technical Account Manager
A combination of excellent communications and technical skills will be essential to your success in this role. You will be required to install and configure products in order to ensure full deployment is achieved to the satisfaction of the customer. You will then provide local support, acting as a representative to the customer, ensuring that resolution times are kept to a minimum and customer satisfaction KPI’s are achieved.
Required Skills & Experience:
· Degree holder of Computer Science or related IT studies
· Knowledge of Intelligence-Driven SOC, endpoint detection, penetration testing, cyber range, adaptive security architectures, SCADA/ICS 4.0 security needs
· Network and Infrastructure skills and knowledge: routers, switches, network sniffers, protocols (e.g. DHCP, IP, TCP, UDP) and standards such as the ISO/OSI model.
· Experience installing, supporting and deploying of hybrid windows\Linux\SQL products, including script writing (SQL\Python\PowerShell)
· 1 years’ experience working with VM solutions, working with cloud environment.
· Storage administration experience with at least of the following: Netapp\EMC SAN\NAS solutions
· Vendor experience is advantageous
· Language English, Cantonese and Mandarin spoken and written
· Equally adept working individually or in a team
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.