Key Words: Cyber Security, threat, malware, APT, penetration testing, End point detection response
Role: Technical Account Manager
Industry: Information Technology
Function: Cyber Security Solutions Services
Please note: Interested Applicants must be Singaporean or PR.
About Our Client,
Our clients’ cybersecurity solutions detect, analyse and respond to the most advanced, complex and targeted threats.
About the Technical Account Manager,
- Technical implementation of the project during the installation phase,
- Providing professional services as required to the customer
- Providing top level support and customer service at post installation phase.
- Install and configure products to complete full deployment as committed to the customer
- Work with the customer technical and end users teams to insure successful, on time and professional implementation of the project
- Provide tier 1-2 local support, represent our client in front of the customer during post installation and support phase
- Monitor and enhance, service, support, resolution time, customer satisfaction and other relevant KPIs
- Create and execute timely report to the customer and our client’s management about relevant KPIs
- Provide transparency to all relevant stakeholders, act as point of escalation, be our focal point into the region projects and customer base status
- Tech savvy professional with 1-2 years minimum experience as a technical support engineer for security\cyber software product companies
- 1-2 years minimum of Customer facing experience, frequently meeting customer technical management and engineers, presenting solutions and reports
- 1-2 years’ experience installing, supporting and deploying of hybrid windows\Linux\SQL products, including script writing (SQL\Python\PowerShell)
- 1 years’ experience working with VM solutions, working with cloud environment.
- Storage administration experience with at least of the following: Netapp\EMC SAN\NAS solutions
- Working with salesforce CRM, creating and monitoring KPIs using CRM systems, presentation skills including office skills, creating and presenting materials
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
Michelle Ann John
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.