Key Words: Technical Account Manager, Support, Security, Customer Experience, PostSales
Role: Technical Account Manager
Industry: Security Information Technology
Function: Support, PostSales, Security Consulting
About Our Client
MNC Security vendor who deliver appliance and cloud based solutions to enterprise customers globally to stop Advanced Persistent Threats, targeted attacks, malware and data breaches. The solutions utilise advanced analytics to assist in contextual decision making.
About the Technical Account Manager role
Acting as the direct liaison to Major Accounts, your role is to ensure customer success in a reactive and pro-active capacity, enabling the customer to achieve targeted business benefits. You will oversee the successful deployment of Security Solutions and act as the single point-of-contact for the Major Accounts. By coordinating with internal teams, you will ensure a successful Customer Experience. In addition, you will act as a strategic advisor on product functionality and implementation, utilising a combination of technical consulting and PM skills to achieve this.
- Develop strong relationships with internal team and the customer’s Senior Management
- Take charge of Architecture reviews, Deployment Architectures, sizing, Migration planning and ensure adherence to the Support plan
- Deliver outstanding customer service through your regular interactions with Accounts and provide status updates
- Work with the customer’s Senior Management to perform detailed quarterly reviews
- Partner with the Critical Situation, Product Management and Engineering teams to resolve customer escalations
- Partner with the technical support and sales team to ensure customer requests are dealt with and all support matters are resolved effectively
- Collaborate with Product Management and Sales teams to ensure that future product direction aligns with the customer road map.
- Act as a mentor to other Technical Account Managers
- Perform on site audits/reviews as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Ability to multi-task and handle 6-7 accounts at a time
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Technical support, Customer Success or Security Consulting
- Domain knowledge in networking security required
- Extensive experience of supporting Enterprise Customers
- Ability to understands and articulate the product line and architecture.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues at a high level to determine appropriate path to resolution.