Key words: Security Audit / Risk Assessment, Vulnerability Assessment, Pen Testing
Role: Team Lead and Senior Security Consultant (PSS)
Industry: Information Technology – Security Solutions
Function: Solution Architecture / Pre-Sales
About Our Client,
MNC Managed Security Services Provider currently transforming their business from traditional services to Integration and Solutions Consulting
About the Team Lead & Senior Security Consultant (PSS)
- Enhance customers’ security network posture, controls, policies & processes by providing advisories and technical recommendations to customers;
- Provide Pre-sales support and scoping of work
- Prepare technical proposals, tender documentations, presentations, technical briefings, and conduct follow-up discussions and implementations
- Conduct operational and security-related audits, risk assessment, process reviews to ensure compliance to industry specific guidelines such ISO/IEC 27001, CoBIT, NIST, OWASP and/or OSSTMM; and/or
- Perform security testing – vulnerability assessment and penetration testing, in the host, network, web, application, mobile, database, wireless, embedded devices and SCADA space;
- Ability or willingness to learn how to publish whitepapers, proof-of-concepts and speak at seminars and conferences;
- Ability to lead and guide a team of consultants.
- Attain required certifications and qualifications for personal growth and team achievement;
- A minimum degree in IT or a computer-related or engineering field.
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant technical experience in InfoComm Security/Forensics consulting role
- Technical, hands-on expertise in system administration Microsoft LAN/WAN, Linux/*nix, mobile technologies, virtualization, and strong knowledge of TCP/IP networks and other security technologies will be advantageous
- Basic development (ie., .NET, J2EE, Java, ASP, ASP classic) experience
- Familiarity with basic ANSI SQL and database environments
- Team player who can perform under pressure and tight schedule.
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills
- Any of the professional IT Security/Digital Forensics certifications such as CCNA, CISSP, CSSLP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, OPST, ACE, EnCE, ISMS Lead Auditor and/or SANS series certification (GCIA, GCIH, GWEB, GPEN, GWAPT, GMOB, GREM, GXPN) will be advantageous
- Traveling on overseas assignments are expected but kept at a minimum with advanced notice
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
Michelle Ann John
+65 6589 8787
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.