Key Words: System, Network and Information Security, DevOps, Linux
Role: System & Network Security/ DevOps Engineer
Industry: Cyber Security, Information Technology, Managed services
About Our Client
Our client is a specialist Cyber Security Product company with an R&D division formed by a talented group of cyber security experts, who are responsible for delivering cutting-edge projects using innovative active defence methods.
About the System & Network Security/ DevOps Engineer,
- Maintain the computing environment by identifying system requirements; installing upgrades; monitoring system performance.
- Safeguards information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems.
- Establishes system specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing system infrastructure
- Establishes system by planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of PC and server hardware, software, LAN and WAN networks, and operating and system management systems; defining system and operational policies and procedures
- Maintains system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting system hardware, software, networks and operating and system management systems; designing and running system load/stress testing; escalating application problems to vendor
- Secures system by developing system access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; establishing and testing disaster recovery policies and procedures; completing back-ups; maintaining documentation
- Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations
- Implements security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements
- Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits
- Upgrades system by implementing and maintaining security controls
- Keeps users informed by preparing performance reports; communicating system status
- Developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements and new software
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards financial
- Meets financial requirements by submitting information for budgets; monitoring expenses.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- System Administration
- Virtualization environment
- LINUX, Windows, MacOS experience
- Network Protocols; Network Security; Network Hardware Configuration, Network Maintenance, Network Troubleshooting and Performance Tuning
- Firewall Administration, Routers, Hubs, and Switches
- Proxy Servers
- Developing Standards incl. Information Security Policies and process improvements
- Positive can do attitude
- Relentless – will not give in
- Positive energy
- Collaborative and a team player
- Key abilities in relationship building and consultative approach to business
- Able to build strong and trusting relationships
- Creative and entrepreneurial
- Good listening Skills / humility
- Culture Sensitivities / local experience
- Demonstrates good consulting hygiene
- Systematic and focused approach to working
- Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
Su Fay May
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.