Key Words: Security Operations, SOC, Consulting, Managed Detection and Response, SIEM
Role: Strategic Security Advisor
Industry: Security, Information Technology and Services
Function: Strategic Advisor, Technology Consultant, Customer Success
About Our Client
Our client is a global Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) and leader in Managed Detection and Response (MDR), providing always-on cybersecurity protection services. Our 24x7 security operations centres (SOC) help clients detect and respond to critical threats and prevent the risk of a security breach.
They are revolutionizing way organizations meet their IT security and compliance goals by providing cutting edge managed, cloud-based security services — without the cost and complexity of acquiring sophisticated software or operating your own SOC.
Our client is at the centre of this exciting industry; changing the way organizations meet their IT security and compliance goals. We provide the most advanced cloud-based solutions that monitor and scan critical assets without the need for additional headcount or costly hardware/software upgrades.
Our client offers:
- Real-time security monitoring and managed security service. Their experts use industry leading SIEM technology to monitor, prioritize and respond to security alerts 24×7.
- A highly accurate vulnerability management service protecting against security threats and automating compliance reporting and workflow.
- Offers a range of consulting services including penetration testing, risk assessments and vulnerability analysis.
- Their customers benefit from receiving highly cost-effective solutions ensuring the security, compliance, and performance of their networks and applications.
About the Strategic Security Advisor
As the Strategic Security Advisor, you will be responsible for post-sales support of our clients and the company’s Client Success team. You will have two main responsibilities: Provide technical support to the Client Success team for upsell opportunities and connect with customers on a regular basis to review technical requests, incidents and operational statistics. The goal of this role is to recommend innovative technical ideas to our Customer Success Team to help them align the IT needs of our clients.
- Develop relationships with key business and IT stakeholders and become an expert on a customer’s implementation by understanding their top business goals and priorities.
- Help customers achieve their business goals and outcomes by providing timely, proactive recommendations that will benefits customers’ ongoing usage of Services
- Utilizing technical expertise, recommend SIEM use cases, tuning, reports and operational procedure to ensure that clients are getting the most value possible from their services
- Provide "industry expert" knowledge utilizing meaningful data to drive further account development
- Effectively communicate technical aspects of the company’s service offerings and best security practices to clients
- Build customer loyalty by being a trusted adviser/ Partner with the client success team and provide problem resolutions, advice, proposals, technical presentations, and other customer communications
- Provide regular analysis and recommendations on the successful planning and support of the company’s services
- Periodic checkpoints and review to help clients stay ahead of potential challenges and help optimize their existing environment
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Strong knowledge of network security infrastructure architecture and products (SIEM, Firewall, IDS/IPS, endpoint, etc.)
- SIEM content development experience (ArcSight/Splunk preferred)
- Technical Cyber Security related certifications preferred (CISM, Security+, CISSP, etc)
- Previous experience working for a managed services organization
- Customer life cycle management experience from inception through all life cycle stages
- Exceptional communication skills suitable for technical and C-level executives
- Takes initiative and approaches all tasks and projects proactively
- Ability to articulate technical issues and product line both internally and externally
- Adaptable team player with strong critical thinking skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, independent, and strong self-study habits
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.