Key Words: Telecommunications, Product Management, Lifecycle Management, SD-WAN, Network Function Virtualisation, Software Defined Networking, SDN
Role: Sr. Manager, Product Incubation (SD-WAN)
Industry: Information and Communications Technology
Function: Product Management, Product Strategy,
About Our Client
Our client is a fully-integrated info-communications company, offering a full range of information, communications and technology services for both consumer and enterprise markets offering the latest solutions.
About the Sr. Manager, Product Incubation (SD-WAN)
The Sr. Manager, Product Incubation (SD-WAN) is responsible for the management and execution of the product incubation strategy for SD-WAN product portfolio. Primary role of this position will be to orchestrate efforts among multiple departments for initiating, developing and executing plans to support incubation phase of SD-WAN product life-cycle management.
This position, as part of Solutions Engineering organization, will drive collaboration across different functions such as Product, Product Marketing, Sales and pre-sales/post-sales technical teams.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore or Hong Kong.
* Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent and minimum 10 years of experience in solutions engineering and/or product management with 5+ years of experience ideally in Wide Area Network, IP/MPLS, SD-WAN.
* Experience with networking protocols such as BGP, OSPF, EIGRP. Understanding of configuration of large / complex Enterprise wide area networks
* Prior experience within named industry, preferably from tier-1 service providers, vendors or industry consultants, with minimum 3 years of experience in senior role managing team
* Excellent communication skills including ability to persuasively deliver presentations to senior executives, partners and customers
* Need to be technology savvy and understand digital transformation building blocks
* Knowledge of digitization initiatives in various industries. Ability to create industry specific digital messaging
* Must demonstrate strategic thinking and thought leadership, as well as ability to lead initiatives through implementation
Benefits and Perks:
A comprehensive and attractive salary package, depending on experience.
Medical, dental and life insurance.
* Work with product, product marketing, sales and strategy functions in defining potential business models through market research
* Defining value proposition and Minimum Viable Product (MVP) requirements
* Validation of value proposition and MVP with customers
* Participation in New Product Introduction (NPI) process.
* Define success KPIs
* Discuss and define Proof of Concept (PoC) / Pilots deployment. Work with product engineering team(s) to implement it in lab environment. Managing results and communication to customers and/or partners
* Enable sales (Client Director, Solution Engineer and Commercial Deal Architect) with strategies, tools, content and processes related to product to improve their productivity and revenue generation activities
* Be a subject matter expert in SD-WAN / NFV area to work with customers and partners to understand their business requirements and communicate or product vision, value and use cases
* Work with Strategy team to define and execute sales acceleration programs
* Partner with Product / Product Marketing to develop compelling positioning, messaging and competitive differentiation, ensuring that we effectively communicate our Unique Selling Proposition to sales teams, partners and customers
* Create training content and plans for Solution Engineering team in coordination with product and product engineering team
* Ensure handover process to post-sales team(s) is properly defined and continuously improved
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.