Key Words: SharePoint, Azure, Office 365, CRM, Project Management, Technical leadership, Solution Design
Role: Solution Architect
Industry: Software Solutions
Function: Solution Design, Architecture, Software development, Project Management
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in providing software and application solutions.
About the Solution Architect,
As a Solution Architect, you are a key technical consultant/manager on the company’s solutions and services engagements with the clients both remotely and on-site. You will educate customers on how the company’s solutions and services can accelerate the deployment and adoption of their Microsoft (SharePoint, Azure, Office 365, CRM, and Project) investments.
- Serving as the technical consultant for the delivery of services engagements ranging from management, migration and protection of SharePoint and Office 365 through the implementation of the solutions
- Architecting, configuring, and deploying enterprise implementations for Microsoft technology stack, including next generation product stack
- Establishing deep relationships with key business and technical stockholders that have the power to drive long-term solution adoption within their company
- Providing guidance to the customer on best practices and industry trends around governance, compliance, information management, and portal
- Delivering training sessions to customers through web-based conferences or onsite at customer’s location
- Implementing proposed technical strategies and solutions to satisfy customers’ business needs
- Compiling technical documentation of projects and implementations as well as service deliverables
- Effectively and accurately setting client expectations and deliverables
- Playing an ad-hoc technical resource by providing technical support, product demonstration, and/or solution consultation
- Proposing and/or designing technical solutions, which include creating prototypes and proofs of concept to assist the delivery of the project.
- Servicing various technical projects for internal purposes
- Advancing internal-QA and Scenario testing with virtualized infrastructures and technologies
- Supporting presales efforts, when needed, and providing subject matter expertise
- Creating and executing Microsoft project plans and revising them as needed to meet customer changing needs and requirements
- Identifying and assembling project teams as well as providing leadership and mentoring to assure effective completion
- Managing day-to-day operational aspects of projects, which include schedule, scope and cost
- Reviewing deliverables prepared by the delivery team before sending to the customer
- Effectively applying delivery methodology and enforcing project management standards and practices
- Preparing for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures working with Quality Assurance team
- Minimizing company exposure and risk on projects through early detection, development of mitigation plans, and communicate clearly to customer
- Effectively managing communication across different levels of management and project stakeholders (both internally and externally)
- Good presentation and able to work with diverse team in global environment
- Able to lead team and move the project forward to achieve the project goals and objectives
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- You are someone who loves working as a Solution Architect on software delivery projects with external customers. The ideal candidate should have enterprise-level expertise of SharePoint, Office 365 and relevant services.
- 5 -7 years of experience in architectural design and development with a focus on planning, deploying or supporting enterprise level SharePoint programs
- Solid understanding of Microsoft SharePoint Services architecture, components, and configuration differences for all version.
- Experience in managing and running IT projects such as system migrations, consolidation, and deployment.
- Experience in working on multiple roles (lead / manager / consultant) at various stages of the project.
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining Windows Server 2000/2003/2008/2012, IIS, SharePoint 2007/2010/2013/2016 and SharePoint Online, and SQL server a plus (or a nice-to-have)
- Working knowledge of Relational SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, and 2012 with a strong understanding of database concepts
- Experience with programming constructs, business logic development, information architecture, and taxonomy strategies supporting web services in a SharePoint/.NET environment
- Expert in leading workshops including IT governance and information governance & compliance strategy topics for enterprise level SharePoint implementations
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, DNS, SMTP, and DHCP technologies
- Experience performing distributed application production updates in a 24/7 environment
- Solid understanding of information and data management governance and compliance standards
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to set and meet deadlines on multiple projects without frequent supervision
- Effective oral and written communication skills with exceptional customer service skills, including the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of customers
- Strong organizational awareness within customer environment
- Ability to work individually and within a highly collaborative team setting
· Positive can-do attitude
· Relentless – will not give in
· Positive energy
· Collaborative and team player
· Takes ownership and accountability for situation
· Creative and Versatile
· Good listening Skills / humility
· Culture Sensitivities / local experience
· Project management / implementation
· Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
· Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.