Key Words: Enterprise, Infrastructure, Strategy, Telecommunications, Technology
Role: Managed Services Architect
Industry: IT Infrastructure
Function: Solution Architecture / Consulting
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the provision and management of specialist end to end IT infrastructure services and solutions. Their core business is to deliver technology and IT services solutions that support their client's diverse needs across multiple industries.
About the Managed Services Architect,
- Provide the solution ownership to Managed Services bids.
- Develop additional revenue and services pipeline as a result of engagements customers
- Supporting the Sales Teams, and providing a single interface from sales and customers to the operations department
- Articulating the company's technology and product portfolio, positioning to both business and technical audiences.
- Responsible for building and costing the technical elements of the service.
- Cost the service elements of managed services solutions which include the resource based elements of the services. For complex solutions, the Solution Architect will work with a Service Delivery SME.
- Ability to work as technology specialist, understand network infrastructure and system characteristics, have vision of customer needs and be able to identify creative solutions
- Attend meetings with Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
- Creation of Transition approach, associated project plans and resource costs.
- Preparing and reviewing commercial costs to send through to sales team
- Proof of concept creation
- Understand and resolve complex technical, strategic and business issue
- Attend customer briefings and presentations
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
- Managed Services Solution Experience – Delivering services for managing workplace, infrastructure management, data center management, managed cloud services, managed security services
- Preferably considerable experience delivery solution for customers in financial services and/ or manufacturing industries
- Experience working in regional/ global teams
- Strong customer service background – ability to work at prime customer contact level
- 8-10+ years’ work experience – at least 1 of which should be in business process outsourcing solution architecting or service delivery
- Good understanding of technology, particularly as related to imaging software and hardware, document integration
- Experience in leading and successfully completing moderately complex projects – with experience in scoping and planning – scheduling, financials, resources, deliverables
- Identify, create and drive opportunities – prove ability to conceptualize and gain support for new ideas, challenging status quo to achieve objectives