Key Words: Pre-sales, Solution Architect, IoT, M2M, J2EE, Automation, Manufacturing, Web Technologies, Communication Protocols, J2EE
Role: Solution Architect - IoT
Industry: Information Technology, Industrial Automation, IoT
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in designing and developing projects in IoT. Providing solutions around smart cities, mobility, manufacturing, agriculture, energy and healthcare. They connect machines, sensors and devices to a wide array of users and enterprise systems. This role allows you to be part of the regional business team in providing IoT and Industry 4.0 solutions. You will champion new innovations with your technical expertise in the expansion of IoT software solutions.
About the Solution Architect - IoT,
- You will be part of the innovation arm for IoT software and be a key player in the end-to-end sales process for IOT software solutions.
- You will support technical queries, present sales proposals and facilitate in deal closure when needed. You will be working closely with sales, pre-sales, product management, professional services team and HQ in Europe.
- Acquire prospects from the industry, device management and mobility by addressing problems and understanding client needs with conceptual solutions incorporating the company’s products.
- Provide training to clients and partners on products and solutions when needed. You will be leading the demo and prototype creation for potential customers.
- You will champion the innovation hub in events to expand the exposure of the company’s software and solutions. You will input for collaterals and presentations customising to market needs and use cases.
- You will be involved in creating new solutions through market intelligence, product knowledge and business cases when needed.
- Assist in projects throughout the product lifecycle and support channels in training, technical queries and sales and marketing campaigns.
- Occasional travelling within APAC to support the sales team during client engagement.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Years of relevant working experience in the technology industry/industrial automation.
- Previous hands-on technical experience .
- Experience in pre-sales or technical selling.
- Track record in software solution experience in the M2M and IOT sector. Preferably with exposure across industry verticals such as Oil and Energy, Utility, Manufacturing, Automotive, Transportation, etc.
- Hands-on experience in J2EE platform with preferably working knowledge of listed web technologies (XML, XSLT, XPath, WSDL, BPE, asynchronous/ synchronous communications patterns, AJAX, Struts, JSF, Stripes, Prototype, Ext JS, Dojo, Google Web Toolkit, etc.).
- Automation and Manufacturing Industry background is desirable.
- Working knowledge on M2M technologies and communication protocols (Wifi, Xbee, CoAP, OPC, XMPP, MQTT) and hardware environments is a bonus.
- Occasional travelling within APAC.
- Positive can-do attitude
- Relentless – will not give in
- Positive energy
- Collaborative and a team player
- Key abilities in relationship building and consultative approach to business
- Able to build strong and trusting relationships
- Creative and entrepreneurial
- Good listening Skills/humility
- Culture Sensitivities / local experience
- Demonstrates good consulting hygiene
- A systematic and focused approach to working
- Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.