Key Words: Hardware analysis, Hardware design, Hardware design tools, Hardware simulation, IoT Sensors and devices, PCB layout, Electrical Schematics
Role: Solution Architect – Hardware
Industry: Information Technology, Industrial Automation
Function: Hardware Design, POC, Creation of Design Proposal, Presales, Integration Design
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in designing and developing projects in IoT. Providing solutions around smart cities, mobility, manufacturing, agriculture, energy and healthcare. They connect machines, sensors and devices to a wide array of users and enterprise systems.
About the Solution Architect - Hardware,
- You will be the technical advisor for customers and sales team on solutions relating to the design of IoT sensors and devices for projects across different industries such as Manufacturing, Agriculture, Transportation, Government, Energy, Healthcare, etc.
- You will be responsible to design the connectivity of sensors and devices
- You will be involved in customer engagements to gather requirements, identify business problems and devise potential solutions. To support the tendering stage, it will also be necessary to provide training to clients and partners.
- You will be designing/developing prototypes and perform demonstrations for customers. This also includes product costing.
- You will provide technical guidance to the delivery team and ensure that designs are deliverable and can be fulfilled.
- You will also provide advise on product gaps that then the internal teams can use to improve product development.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics, physics or anything related.
- Extensive experience in full lifecycle of hardware design.
- Experience working in an R&D type of environment.
- Strong understanding of PCB layout designs and electrical schematics.
- Designed or tested hardware for EMC/ESD protection/readiness.
- Experience in designing with wireless networks and low power objects/devices.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.