Key Words: Presales, Solution Selling, Network, Unified Communication, Collaboration, IP, Wireless, Managed Services, SD-WAN, Telecommunications, WAN
Role: Solution Architect
Industry: Information Technology, ICT, Telecommunications
Function: Presales, Solution Design
About Our Client
Our client is a fully integrated info-communications company, offering a full range of information, communications and Technology services for both consumer and Enterprise markets offering the latest solutions. They are a digital ecosystem enabler with a solution-oriented approach and proven managed services capabilities with cutting edge platforms to take customers to the next level of intelligence powered by cloud, mobility, IoT, collaboration, security, and network services. They are present in hundreds of countries around the world, serving thousands of customers, many among it are Fortune 500 customers.
About the Solution Architect
Provide consultancy to enterprise customers and support the sales team for APAC. Translate customer requirements into meaningful, functional, and valuable solution to the customer.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related discipline
- Extensive experience working for System Integrator/Telecommunications companies, with proven track record in complex customer solution wins.
- Create detailed and compelling technical solutions documentation, including detailed diagrams for both customer facing and internal purpose.
- Possess good communication and presentation skills with the ability to advance the customer relationship and become their trusted advisor.
- Support Sales in strategising and pitching capabilities and solutions for acquiring new clients and growing existing business with clients.
- Collaborate and work closely with internal Sales, Commercial Management, Product Management, Bid Management and Engineering Teams to bring together a winning solution and RFP response.
- Follow through closed deals and solutions, ensuring proper order and timely implementation.
- Experience with comprehensive Solution Design Document. Detailed-oriented and careful with the ability to self-organize and work with the post sales environment, Project Management and Service Management needed.
- Proven experience in meeting timelines and possesses time management skills.
- Possesses strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience using a consultative approach to developing customer solutions and design. Demonstrates confidence in technical knowledge and has high level of maturity when dealing with different situations.
- Experience in developing long-term business relationships within key decision makers specially on the technical/techno-commercial in large organizations.
- Experience of working effectively with other teams across different disciplines and functions and organizations.
- Required: A combined experience in network and unified communications technologies and recent years presales/presales support experience.
- Support the development of business opportunities in partnership with the sales team.
- Where appropriate provide consultancy to aid customers in the development of their requirements.
- Understand customer requirements, assist in the qualification processes and by utilizing the company's product and services portfolio to create a suitable solution in concept.
- Actively participate in the RFI/RFP responses and development of the technical aspects of proposals in line with customer needs, liaising and qualifying with other colleagues as needed.
- Present technical solutions to customers both formally and informally as required.
- Author the Technical Sections of Proposals for prospective customers for handover to low level design.
- Participate with sales in winning customer commitment by carrying out specific tasks called for by the sales campaign plan. Generally, this will include presenting the company's technical competence and the customer specific technical solution.
- Validate appropriate order documentation initiated by sales prior to submission to the order desk or in the case of projects, to brief Project Management and Engineering to ensure they are equipped to deliver the solution.
- Maintain and develop knowledge of products and services, specifically related to an assigned area.
- Provide product knowledge transfer to other members of the sales organization to enhance their ability to use products to create customer solutions.
- Stay abreast of technical issues, options and advancements within the industry relevant to the company’s services portfolio.
- Must be able to collaborate across stakeholders: Internally (Product, Marketing; Networks Team, Service Management, Billing & Collections , Solutions Team, etc); and Externally (Marketing Research, Customer forums, Partners, vendor teams, etc)
- Excellent Communication/Client relationships/ Executive engagements /Strategic planning /evaluating new account penetration techniques etc
- Excellent command on Industry footprints & great product knowledge would be an additional advantage.
- Highlight behaviors: Accountability & Ownership, Collaboration, Innovation & Agility.
- Action oriented team player and can lead internal and technical discussions.
- Analytical and pragmatic in the understanding of customer requirements.
- Good presentation skills, interpersonal skills, and a professional business image. Smart and presentable.
- Customer focused and results oriented.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.