Key Words: Enterprise, Solutions, Consulting, Infrastructure,Strategy, Telecommunications, Technology,
Role: Solution Architect
Industry: IT Infrastructure
Function: Technical Sales Consulting
About Our Client
Our client is a fully-integrated info-communications company, offering a full range of information, communications and technology services for both consumer and enterprise markets offering the latest solutions.
About the Solutions Architect,
- Provide high quality presales technical consultation and develop cost effective, resilient, innovative and reliable Enterprise solutions (Unified Collaboration, Cloud/Data Center Infra Security, Network etc)
- Qualifying business, functional and technical requirements through consultation with client
- To participate in tender bids and win proposals with high client’s satisfaction in services and quality solution
- Able to architect and design integrated network solution to meet client’s requirements and framework
- Able to conceptualize, present and articulate features and benefits to customers
- Keeps abreast of technological trends in the industry in the area of network Infrastructure & security
- Understand latest network/security threats & issues & their mitigating solutions
- Delivering quality, timely responses to customer requests
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering/IT or related discipline.
- At least 7 years of relevant working experience in the ICT arena - involved in Cloud/ Security Infrastructure Presales solution consulting or Post sales of medium to large/complex Infrastructure.
- Cross-vendor networking (routing, switching, VPN, Voice, load balancing, security & firewalls – Cisco, HP, Aruba, ALU, Avaya, Fortinet, Riverbed, Juniper, F5)
- Familiar and conversant in Routing, Switching, Wireless, Voice Network, VOIP, PABX, DHCP, DNS, NAC, Proxy, Syslog, Firewall, SSL VPN, end point security, managed DDoS, etc)
- Ability to perform independently and interface with customers, partners and account team
- Good knowledge of consulting frameworks and methodologies
- Good fundamentals in the understanding of the inter-dependencies of the services such as Cloud and Security
- Knowledge of IPV6 and the related security implications
- Excellent presentation/communication skills (written and verbal)
- Independent and ability to work under pressure and in ambiguous environment
Benefits and Perks:
- A comprehensive and attractive salary package, depending on experience.
- Medical, dental and life insurance.
Personal attributes (*Desirable):
- Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
- The ability to proactively engage a virtual team both in region and internationally where required
- Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.