Key Words: Software Developer, Software Engineer, SDLC
Role: Software Developer
Industry: Cybersecurity Vendor
Location: Singapore /Remote and onsite when required
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader within the Cybersecurity industry with over 30 years of experience working with the largest private and public sector customers. They have continually invested in their R+D and are ranked as a global leader within their target sectors. Due to the market demand and successful products, they are growing in Singapore and the Asian market.
About the Software Developer
- Perform user requirement gathering, understand technical requirements and architecture from the client.
- Perform system analysis and design based on project requirements.
- Perform software programming using .NET Framework, particularly WCF, LINQ and ADO.Net Entity Framework.
- Familiar with XML and JSON structure.
- Perform testing, deployment and maintenance of the solutions.
- Debugging existing system, fix problems, and continue to enhance the solution.
- Attend project related meetings with clients as well as internal meetings.
- Prepare software versioning and proper documentation.
- Must have (minimum) a Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or other relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years Software Development experience.
- Proven programming experience and knowledge in .NET Framework 4.0 and higher and MS SQL 2012 Database.
- Proficient in C# programming language.
- Experienced with Visual Studio 2012 and above; write PL-SQL queries, stored-
- Experience in working with DLLs, SDKs and APIs.
- Experience in interfaces development and integration.
- Familiar with WPF, WCF, LINQ and ADO.NET, Multi-Threading.
- Experience in various testing techniques and able to make test cases and write unit tests.
- Technology focused, self-motivated and proactive in problem solving.
- Able to work independently, with minimum supervision, self-manage tasks, and
- prioritise based on changing needs.
- Team player- collaborate with team members and other teams.
- High initiative to learn emerging technologies relating to software development and IT
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation