Role: Security Operations Lead
Industry: Systems Integration, Information Technology, Managed Services
Function: Security Operations, SOC planning and strategy, Consulting
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the provision and management of specialist end to end IT infrastructure services and solutions. Their core business is to deliver technology and IT services solutions that support their client's diverse needs across multiple industries.
About the Security Operations Lead
- As the SOC expert, you will collaborate with clients, security advisors, professional services, sales and any other teams involved in the delivery and implementation of the SOC capability within the company.
- You will play a significant role in long-term SOC strategy and planning, including initiatives geared toward SOC excellence.
- You will pursue cohesion, performance, and leadership as well as service improvement. With regular and ongoing governance of service delivery including reporting, analysis, recommendations for improvements and follow-up, nurture working relationships with customers and key stakeholders.
- You will be constantly reviewing the existing methods and approaches, addressing any communication or process gaps.
- Manage operations focused programs such as training, client advocacy, transition to operations, change management and knowledge transfer, and will drive new areas for improvement.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the SOC, through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions
- You will establish and maintain metrics that help provide a high level of productivity, supportability, and operational readiness while also participating in project planning activities such as infrastructure enhancements and change management controls
- You have a proven track record in leading information security teams and technologies. Must have general knowledge with regulatory and privacy laws.
- Provide first line supervision to direct reports – SOC operators, technicians, engineers
- Develop and administer SOC processes and review their application to ensure that SOC’s controls, policies, and procedures are operating effectively
- Provide management oversight for the identification, triage and response of events or incidents of apparent security breaches
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Bachelor’s Degree with specialization in Computer Sciences, Engineering, Information Technology or any related discipline.
- Extensive experience in establishing and managing SOC capabilities for an organisation.
- Extensive experience in addressing security policy, compliance, privacy and regulatory issues
- Experience conducting or participating in technical assessments of compliance programs (e.g. PCI, SOC 2, ISAE 3402, ISO 27001, MCTS)
- Experience and extensive knowledge of Security Information Event Management (SIEM)
- Knowledge and experience in leading and managing cybersecurity/information security teams and technologies
- Knowledge with the following technical SOC skills: Incident Response, Log Analysis, TCP/IP, Network Traffic Analysis, Antivirus/Malware, Intrusion Detection/Prevention, Packet Analysis Techniques, Event Correlation, and Incident Triage
- It’s a bonus if you have Certifications such as CISA, CISM, CRISC, CIPP, CISSP
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
+65 6589 8787
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.