Key Words: Security Analyst, Data Protection, CISSP, CISM, Security Operations Center, SOC, SIEM
Role: Security Operations Centre (SOC) Analyst
Industry: Systems Integration, Information Technology, Managed Services
Function: Security Operations Centre
About Our Client
Our client is focused on delivering a comprehensive range of IT Security services to blue chip and public sector clients. Their philosophy is to deliver high quality testing, consultancy services and unsurpassed levels of support to the client base.
They offer specialisation in areas like Information Security, Penetration Testing, Red Teaming, PCI & Payment Security, Research, Security Assessments, Compliance, Mobile Security, Incident Response, Scanning Services, Training, Threat Modelling, Cyber Security, Cyber Defence, and Phishing Assessments
Our client offers a positive, enthusiastic working environment where knowledge sharing is encouraged between all members of the organisation, with excellent training provided to help team members in up skilling themselves to become better at what they do.
About the Security Operations Centre (SOC) Analyst:
The analyst performs monitoring, research, assessment and analysis on Intrusion Detection and Prevention tools as well as Anomaly Detection systems, Firewalls, Antivirus systems, proxy devices (ArcSight, Arbor PeakFlow, SourceFire, Palo Alto Networks, etc.) which requires security incident response experience.
- Perform incident initial identification, classification and prioritization
- Analyze and respond to undisclosed vulnerabilities
- Rapid response to all reported incidents
- Support and provide assistance during the investigation of security incident
- Proactive monitoring on Cyber threat landscape
- Review and modify the current toolsets content to better detect risks and prevent security incidents
- Support Incident Response team when analysis confirms any actionable incidents
- Develop solutions and tools to help automate repeatable operation tasks
- Provide threat and vulnerability analysis as well as security advisory
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Bachelor Degree with specialization in Computer Sciences, Engineering, Information Technology or any related discipline.
- Extensive experience in addressing security policy, compliance, privacy and regulatory issues
- Experience conducting or participating in technical assessments of compliance programs (e.g. PCI, SOC 2, ISAE 3402, ISO 27001, MCTS)
- Experience and extensive knowledge of Security Information Event Management (SIEM)
- Knowledge and experience in leading and managing cybersecurity / information security teams and technologies
- Knowledge with the following technical SOC skills: Incident Response, Log Analysis, TCP/IP, Network Traffic Analysis, Antivirus/Malware, Intrusion Detection/Prevention, Packet Analysis Techniques, Event Correlation, and Incident Triage
- Certifications such as CEH, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CIPP, CISSP are preferred
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
+65 6589 8787
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.