Key Words: Security Manager, Data Protection, CISSP, CISM, Security Operations Center, SOC, SIEM
Role: Security Operations Centre (SOC) Analyst
Industry: Systems Integration, Information Technology, Managed Services
Function: Security Operations Centre
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the provision and management of specialist end to end IT infrastructure services and solutions. Their core business is to deliver technology and IT services solutions that support their client's diverse needs across multiple industries.
About the Security Operations Centre (SOC) Analyst:
The SOC Team analyses monitors and responds to threat and vulnerabilities. You will be directly involved in the day to day monitoring and reporting security initiatives of the company and execute operational tasks to safeguard the organisation.
- Perform assessment as well as troubleshooting and help isolate issues with IDS/IPS sensors, Antivirus servers, Vulnerability scanners
- Create and maintain operational reports for Key Performance Indicators and weekly and Monthly Metrics
- Perform initial risk assessment on new threats and vulnerabilities, perform assessment phase of Vulnerability & Threat Management process
- Review and modify the current toolsets content to better detect risks and prevent security incidents
- Support Incident Response team when analysis confirms any actionable incidents
- Develop solutions and tools to help automate repeatable operation tasks
- Provide threat and vulnerability analysis as well as security advisory
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Bachelor Degree with specialization in Computer Sciences, Engineering, Information Technology or any related discipline.
- Extensive experience in addressing security policy, compliance, privacy and regulatory issues
- Experience conducting or participating in technical assessments of compliance programs (e.g. PCI, SOC 2, ISAE 3402, ISO 27001, MCTS)
- Experience and extensive knowledge of Security Information Event Management (SIEM)
- Knowledge and experience in leading and managing cybersecurity / information security teams and technologies
- Knowledge with the following technical SOC skills: Incident Response, Log Analysis, TCP/IP, Network Traffic Analysis, Antivirus/Malware, Intrusion Detection/Prevention, Packet Analysis Techniques, Event Correlation, and Incident Triage
- Certifications such as CEH, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CIPP, CISSP are preferred
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
+65 6589 8787
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.