Key Words: Services Sales, Support, Professional Services, Training, Managed Services
Role: Services Sales Specialist
Industry: Information and Communication Technologies
Function: Services Sales, Presales, Services strategy
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader, present in over a hundred countries, providing enterprise communications solutions, networking, and cloud services for business of all sizes. Customising and adapting their solutions and services to local requirements. They have a strong presence in key vertical markets providing specific solutions aimed at those verticals.
About the Services Sales Specialist
- Appointed for APAC region, this role contributes to the growth of the company by generating recurring and/or new services revenues.
- The role will work closely with the sales to transform potential business/opportunities into orders, crafting proposals, following opportunities, and increasing renewal of services/support contracts.
- Be the services point of contact for sales team (Direct Touch, Channel Sales Manager) and presales, especially for large or key tenders where he/she will ensure the right level of services in the global proposals.
- Responsible for new services introduction and services enhancement to prepare and capture the market efficiently interfacing with Services BU/services PLM, regional teams like Technical Presales and Sales, from the design offer phase up to the commercial ramp-up, consolidating feed-back/requirement from the field and preventing issues.
- Participates to various meetings/events with Customers and BPs and contribute to cover all opportunities lifecycles, from lead generation up to closing.
- Interface and collaborate regularly with all services experts (Service presales, Bid &Proposal, Services delivery team, etc.) with a clear objective of revenues growth.
- Thorough knowledge of the company’s competitors and the market.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Leveraging services revenue generation best practice
- Monitoring business and Managing execution
- Ability to understand and navigate financial reports
- Sales methodology, Territory plan and BP management
- Fluent in English and another dialect is an advantage.
- Microsoft Office
- Commercial / Pre-Sales experience is a plus
- Services knowledge and experience
- Business Partners / VARs / Resellers experience
- Experience in APAC or global team is a plus
- Accountable for services revenue in his region (Support, Professional Services, Managed Services, Training)
- Define, implement, and monitor Service tactical plan on his geo perimeter to support regional strategy, leading services initiatives and commercial guidelines,
- Manage services pipeline and forecast.
- Virtual management and coordination with all the services contributors in the region (services pre-sales, proposals mgr, Regional Training Manager, contract team, etc.) involved in sales lifecycle.
- Coordinate with contract team and subcontractors to increase renewal of support contracts leveraging best practices.
- Lead services business chasing, opportunities development and follow-up/negotiation.
- Contribute to sales lifecycle of key projects with Direct Touch/Channel Sales Manager/Technical Pre-Sales.
- Introduction and launching in his region of new services offer (Support, Proserv, Training).
- Transfer knowledge of services portfolio to local teams and Channels, including roadmap.
- Customer First
- Communication skills
- Coaching and Developing others
- Building partnerships with customers and BPs
- Time management
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.