Key Words: Services Sales, Support, Professional Services, Training, Managed Services
Role: Services Sales Specialist
Industry: Information and Communication Technologies
Function: Services Sales, Presales, Services strategy
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader, present in over a hundred countries, providing enterprise communications solutions, networking and cloud services for business of all s. Customising and adapting their solutions and services to local requirements. They have a strong presence in key vertical markets providing specific solutions aimed at those verticals.
About the Services Sales Specialist,
- You will be assigned to cover Malaysia &Singapore and potentially others countries in APAC.
- You will help the company’s growth through generating recurring/new service revenues.
- You will work in partnership with the sales team to convert opportunities into client orders, creating proposals, following up on opportunities and increasing the renewal of services and support contracts.
- You are the point of contact for services especially for major tenders, this is to ensure that the right levels of service are met. This is important to support and win global proposals.
- You are responsible to introduce new services and enhancements. With this, you will work with the Services Business unit, teams like Technical support, product lifecycle teams and sales from designing the offer to go-to-market strategy and evaluation of feedback to enhance or improve the service offering.
- You will join various meetings and events with customers and partners to help in the overall opportunity lifecycle.
- You will work and collaborate with other teams like Bid, proposal, service delivery teams, etc. with a clear objective to help in the overall revenue growth of the services business.
- Preferably with knowledge of the company’s competitors in the market.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- At least 5 to 10 years of work experience in the technology industry.
- Commercial and Pre-Sales experience
- Professional Services and Managed Services knowledge
- Experience working with Partners like System Integrators, Value-added resellers, distributors, technology integration and alliances
- Exposure in working with a regional or global team is preferred.
- Customer First
- Usage of their experience in leveraging services revenue to help a company’s growth
- Coaching, Developing and motivating others
- Open communication
- Monitoring the business and the execution of strategies
- Adopting the mindset of partnership with the customers
- Ability to demonstrate Sales methodology, Territory planning and partner management with the execution of these.
- Ability to understand Financial reports
- Accountable for services revenue in the assigned countries. The services include Support, Professional Services, Managed Services and Training.
- Implement and maintain a solid service tactical plan on the assigned geography to overall support the regional strategy of the business. This is through leading services initiatives and aligning with commercial guidelines of the business.
- Manage the services pipeline and forecast.
- Virtually manage and coordinate with all the services contributors in your assigned region, this includes services pre-sales, proposal manager, regional training manager, contract and commercial teams that are involved in the sales cycle.
- Work with the commercial and contract team and other subcontractors to increase the renewal of support/services contracts with existing customers.
- Lead services business, following the opportunities development and negotiation, overall contributing to the sales cycle of key projects being worked on by the account management team.
- Launch/introduction of new service offerings or enhancements in the assigned region, manage knowledge transfer to the local teams and partners.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.