Key Words: ITIL, SLA management, Transition and Transformation, Service Implementation, Incident Management, Change Management, Service Management, Problem Management
Role: Service Ops Delivery Lead
Industry: Technology Consulting and Services, Information Technology
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the provision and management of specialist end to end IT services and solutions. Their core business is to deliver technology solutions and IT services that support their client's diverse needs across multiple industries.
About the Role
- Performs initial level of problem identification and attempts to resolve, when appropriate; otherwise, documents all troubleshooting efforts in problem ticket and makes prompt notification to responsible party for resolution in order to minimize the amount of time taken to resolve customer issues.
- Assumes ownership for the coordination, investigation and documentation of customer problems/requests. Assists with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure resolution occurs within the customer Service Level Agreement.
- Ensures that correct resolutions are found and involves appropriate areas in resolving problems, when needed.
- Develops and maintains product knowledge, business and professional skills by participating in on-the-job and other training courses
- Actively participates in preventive maintenance, by documenting common problems and scripts for customer support.
- Shares information required for the team to be successful.
- Demonstrates understanding of the customer’s business needs and is able to achieve and maintain high customer satisfaction ratings.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of Incident tracking system, Knowledge Bases and of the help desk’ procedures and business environment.
- Seeks opportunities to improve knowledge, skills, and performance and is receptive to constructive feedback.
- Receives and logs customer problem/request/issues and ensures proper documentation. Performs follow up on all incidents with customer to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Performs incident notification and escalation to ensure problems/request/issues are communicated effectively and receiving proper management attention.
- Performs project related tasks, as appropriate. Provides support for new business transition activities as required.
- Works independently and maintains a high-degree of professional conduct at all times.
- Maintain a strong industry knowledge of standards and methodologies for Service Management – ITIL etc
- Perform ad hoc analysis of change/incident/problem data for management information as required.
- Identify operational/process issues and suggest potential solutions.
- Undertake project activities, as directed, associated with the implementation of new clients and services.
- Act as incident manager on major incidents during office hours
- Co-ordinate activities to ensure that all operational duties are delivered.
- Staff management including time reporting; 1-2-1’s; objectives and training plans.
- Ensure that functional knowledge is shared among team members to provide cover.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives to improve team productivity and reduce costs.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Business/ Computer Science
- Extensive years of relevant working experience in IT-related field.
- Strong understanding of ITIL processes.
- Incident, Problem, change management Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Service Implementation & Transition experience
- Positive can-do attitude
- Relentless – will not give in
- Positive energy
- Collaborative and team player
- Takes ownership and accountability for the situation
- Creative and Versatile
- Good listening Skills/humility
- Culture Sensitivities / local experience
- Project management / implementation
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
- Must be a good team player with an eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.