Key Words: Delivery, Operations, Service Delivery, ITIL, PEGA, Healthcare IT,
Role: Service Delivery Operations Manager
Industry: Technology Consulting, System Integration
Function: Service Delivery and Operations
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the provision and management of specialist end to end IT infrastructure services and solutions. Their core business is to deliver technology and IT services solutions that support their client's diverse needs across multiple industries.
About the Service Delivery Operations Manager
You are responsible for driving continuous improvement approach for complex services in intricate scenarios such as multi-sites delivery, multi-vendors, and providing high visibility for stakeholders.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Relevant experience in service delivery management
- Knowledge in PEGA
- Experience in Health IT
- Experience in windows service and batch application
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Certification in ITIL Services Management will be an advantage
- To own and drive activities with internal teams and clients, ensuring comprehensive delivery of work in the Operations.
- To lead the day-to-day activities of the Operations team and coordinate with managers to develop, establish and maintain project management standards and procedures.
- To manage client to drive activities to closure.
- To coordinate the identification of resource needs to support Operations efforts and manage the daily activities of the teams in alignment with project plans.
- Managing the collaboration with vendors and the budget of the service
- Setting the priorities and alignment of the service with the client's day-to-day business requirements
- Providing focus and accountability for end-to-end service context
- Reporting on the escalations to the client (and reasons for such escalations) in respect of issues with other vendors
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.