Key Words: Service Assurance, Telecommunications, Networking, SDWAN, IP Networking, VPN, UCC, Service Management, Service Delivery
Role: Service Assurance Manager
Industry: Telecommunications, ICT
About Our Client
Our client is a fully integrated info-communications company, offering a full range of information, communications and Technology services for both consumer and Enterprise markets offering the latest solutions. They are a digital ecosystem enabler with a solution-oriented approach and proven managed services capabilities with cutting edge platforms to take customers to the next level of intelligence powered by cloud, mobility, IoT, collaboration, security, and network services. They are present in hundreds of countries around the world, serving thousands of customers, many among it are Fortune 500 customers.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Degree or Diploma in Engineering or any relevant discipline or experience in technology and telecommunications industries.
- Extensive relevant working experience in telecommunications networking, network preventive action and network stabilization
- Familiar with the following services: Telecom services, SDWAN, IP Networking/Technology, VPN, Unified Communications and Collaboration Solutions, Security and Cloud based services. Experience in routing and switching.
- Experience in an operational role, responsible for setting objectives and delivering results that have a significant impact in the wider operational objectives.
- Good communication skills: Must be able to communicate in English & Mandarin to support customer in China.
- Provide third line operation support for all escalated cases from Level 1+ Level 2 teams. Active involvement in all critical cases.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise to support technical solutions offered to customer covering products/technology like IP Networking, SDWAN.
- Work experience and knowledge on Security, Riverbed and Cloud based proxy services (Zscaler, Prisma) will be added advantage.
- Ensuring solutions provided to the customer meet requirements with the objective of ensuring design and delivery of complex solutions as per customer requirements.
- Review the incidents and ensure resolution efficiency to ensure smooth operation and maintenance of network components and other specified equipment to drive network efficiency and availability.
- Maintain quality standards to achieve optimal levels of operation and KPI targets.
- Tracks and monitor network traffic and performance to ensure minimal interruption to customer services.
- Ensure adequate monitoring of various network aspects panning across different service and ensuring quick and appropriate resolution of network issues (remote as well as on-field if required).
- Monitor vendor performance, particularly critical incidents, delayed cases, non-adherence to SLA, etc.
- Lead implementation for any new network updates, Planned Activities, and change management.
- Corrects network and SOC problems effectively and in a timely manner.
- Drive initiatives, industrialization, and efficiencies to network facilities for improvements (i.e., enhancements, updates, upgrades, new systems).
- Establishes tools and procedures to monitor network performance.
- Assure platform and service availability to the customers, through least cost routing, thereby ensuring SLA compliance and QoS of the customer services.
- May be an individual contributor or may lead a project team through application of deep knowledge of one job area or broad knowledge of several job areas within Service Assurance.
- Identifies problems and updates or modifies working methods in own role without the benefit of defined procedures.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.