Key Words: Threat Analysis, Threat hunting, Threat Intelligence, Cyber Kill Chain, Programming, Scripting, Python, PySpark
Role: Senior Threat Analyst
Industry: Security, Information Technology
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in providing Cyber security solutions and services. They offer expertise and extensive capabilities that cater to customers cyber security needs. Their competencies are Managed Security Services, Security Consulting, Cyber security Advisory and Assurance Services, Security Architecture, design and system integration services, Advanced threat detection, threat hunting incident response and Cyber Analytics.
Our client has established a strong track record in providing cyber security services for over 2 decades now, serving both public and private sectors.
About the Senior Threat Analyst
- The senior threat analyst will Investigate threat campaigns to map out threat actor’s intent, modus operandi, capabilities, and origin to produce actionable cyber threat intelligence.
- Conduct proactive threat hunting of unknown and emerging cyber threats using network and endpoint data.
- Develop solutions such as scripts or making use of data visualizations tools to automate and streamline threat analysis and threat hunting operations within Big Data platform.
- Manage the threat intelligence platform to guarantee the constant ingestion of quality threat feeds.
- Analyze big data to produce clear, concise, and actionable cyber threat intelligence.
- Conduct or manage joint research initiatives with industry partners and learning institutes.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Information Security, Information Technology, or equivalent/relevant course
- Knowledge of threat actor APT and cyber crime groups.
- Experience and understanding of both cyber criminal and nation-state group motivations and typical TTPs.
- Comfortable with attack vectors, attacker techniques and the Cyber Kill Chain.
- Experience with Threat Intelligence Platforms and Open-source Intelligence (OSINT)
- Relevant years of experiences in cyber threat analysis, threat intelligence and/or threat hunting.
- Strong understanding of networking fundamentals, with a deep grasp of TCP/ IP and other core networking protocols.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to put together different information to form a rational picture.
- Knowledge of programming and scripting languages such as Python, PySpark, etc.
- Ability to document and present technical details clearly and concisely.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.