Key Words: Messaging, Communication, Microsoft Office 365, Planning, Implementation, Operations, MCSA, MCSE, Microsoft 365 Certified, Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
Role: Senior Engineer - Global
Industry: Advisory, Consulting, Information & Technology Services
Function: Operations, Planning, Implementation
About Our Client,
Our client is a global leader and one of the largest professional services and consulting company in the world. They provide consulting services across Audit, Tax and Advisory, which includes technology consulting, digital transformation and cybersecurity solutions.
About the Senior Engineer,
You will be part of the Global IT group within our client’s organisation. This group provides technology services internally which includes application, infrastructure and operational support to the organisation worldwide.
You will be joining a team of Office 365 experts globally for our client which houses over 200,000 users across different continents. This team is responsible for planning, implementation and operational support of all the Office 365 operations.
Your role as a Senior Support Engineer for this global team is to be the subject matter expert for Office 365 and the highest point of Escalation for office 365 operations. You are focused on the deployment process, and operational support and will be playing a lead role in managing infrastructure issues (relating to Office 365), representing the Global team.
This is an experienced and senior hire within the Global Operations team as you are to be the representative of the Global Team for Office 365 here in Singapore.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- You will be the Subject matter expert for Messaging
- You will work with outsource providers and development teams to provide guidance to meet quality expectations
- You will be assisting in the translation of business needs into product management roadmaps
- You will be a promoter and guardian of Global Standards
- You will be contributing to the operational steady state of the business
- You serve as the escalation level support for problem analysis and resolution.
- You are to manage operational issues
- You are also managing projects to enhance the environment
- You are the point of escalation when providing 24*7 support in an on-call rotation mode
- Possess a recognized degree in engineering, computer science, software engineering or a related technical field.
- Possess at least 6 to 8 years experiences in working with Exchange 2007/ 2010/2016 as an end to end administrator, hybrid office365 exchange solution and application support
- Possess a good understanding of SMTP Internet mail; monitoring and reporting; Active Directory and Identity Management
- Have experience with 3rd-party load balancers, reverse proxy devices, and SQL Server
- Possess a strong understanding of the products such as Google Message Security; PowerShell, Microsoft System Centre Operations Manager, ITIL/Service Management, Microsoft Forefront, Symantec MS.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, and is an effective team player with a high level of creativity and problem-solving mentality
- Be proactive and possess excellent documentation skills and with an ability to present information to top management effectively.
- Experience working in a global, multicultural environment and virtual teams.
Positive can-do attitude
Relentless – will not give in
Collaborative and team player
Takes ownership and accountability for the situation
Creative and Versatile
Good listening Skills/humility
Culture Sensitivities / local experience
Project management / implementation
Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.