Key Words: Solution Sales, Overlay Sales, Unified Communications, Collaboration, Sales Enablement, Business Development,
Role: Senior Solution Sales Specialist (Unified Communications & Collaboration)
Industry: ICT, Telecommunication, Global Service Provider
Function: Solution Sales
About Our Client
Our client is a fully integrated info-communications company, offering a full range of information, communications, and Technology services for both consumer and Enterprise markets offering the latest solutions. They are a digital ecosystem enabler with a solution-oriented approach and proven managed services capabilities with cutting edge platforms to take customers to the next level of intelligence powered by cloud, mobility, IoT, collaboration, security, and network services. They are present in hundreds of countries around the world, serving thousands of customers, many among it are Fortune 500 customers.
About the Senior Solution Sales Specialist (UC & Collaboration)
This role is part of overlay sales team responsible for identifying, creating, and driving opportunities for UCaaS /Unified Communications and Collaboration solutions, leveraging the company’s portfolio in this domain including MS Teams with Direct Routing and Cisco WebEx, as well as an ecosystem of adjacent applications
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
• Proven track record over 8-10 years in UC or collaboration sales to large enterprise and BPO. Experience with major vendors, cloud application service providers, or SIs in this space preferred.
- The Unified Communications and Collaboration market and requirements across customer segments and verticals
- Major trends, technologies including IVR, CR, WFM, AI, ML, and automation
- Major vendors and competitors in this space, especially cloud platform providers and managed services providers
- Complex UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS AND COLLABORATION transition and cloud transformation in the enterprise space.
- Large managed services and SaaS sales and commercial models
- Pricing models, and development of deal financials, margin analysis.
- Balancing trade-offs between cost, SLA, and SOW in complex deals.
- Large deal management for both direct and partner deals
• Demonstrated experience in customer engagement at senior leadership /CxO levels and consultative selling is required
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, presentation skills
• Pragmatic, hands-on style. Creative, flexible, and able to “think outside the box”
• Strong planning and priority-setting abilities
• Self-motivated and able to achieve results through others
• Ability to influence and gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations
• Ability to thrive in a high-growth, fast-paced and demanding environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Sciences or Business, or equivalent experience
• Knowledge of spreadsheet software and sales-related software (Salesforce.com highly desirable)
• Must be fluent in English; Regional Language(s) skills highly desirable
• Additional experience and expertise in contact centre solutions is highly desirable
As the Solutions Sales Specialist, you will act as the sales overlay for Unified Communications and Collaboration Solutions opportunities, working in conjunction with account teams across all routes to market (direct, partner, SIs, & new logo). You will have responsibility for achievement of order bookings and revenue targets, and act as a lead representative for the services in the region. The successful candidate will be self-motivated and will drive the sales of such opportunities, leveraging account management teams and business partners to grow market share and drive sales of our extensive portfolio. The candidate will ensure continued sales growth for the services by:
• Working with sales team to provide support on qualified sales opportunities, through activities such as sales calls on qualified leads, customer presentations, customer negotiation, bid and proposal development, deal structuring, etc.
• Aggressively lead and drive opportunity management process for the services.
• Engagement with product teams to define and support non-standard requirements both in support of individual deals and in the longer-term roadmap.
• Identifying needs for partner services and recruiting partners with competitive offerings to augment our offerings.
• Maintaining close relationships with major vendor/partners in the region and leveraging them to the company’s advantage. Partners include Microsoft and Cisco, as well as Polycom, Pexip and others.
• Reporting: tracking and reporting on sales opportunity pipeline to facilitate opportunity management and accurate sales forecasting.
• Developing and/ or localizing sales and sales training materials.
• Sales enablement: educating sales teams on the service offerings, value proposition, and sales process.
• Defining and executing business development and lead generation activities, and necessary planning and coordination with marketing, sales management, and other functions.
• Develop and execute customer-specific account plans along with Account Team, including regular account reviews. Maintain relationships and grow business with all major customers.
• Identifying and reporting on local market dynamics and product requirements to assist product manager in defining appropriate strategies and pricing for the territory. Provide input to product manager to support in the development of sales strategies, planning and forecasting, budgeting, and marketing, lead generation activities and new feature requirements.
• Represent the company at industry and customer events
• Candidate must be willing to travel in the region, work-from-home and travel restrictions permitting.
• Must be able to collaborate across stakeholders – Internally (e.g., Regional sales and sales leadership, Product, Marketing; Network Team, Service Delivery / Assurance / Management, Billing & Collections, Solutions Team) and Externally (e.g. Customers, Marketing Research, Customer forums, Partners, Suppliers OEM vendor teams)
• Accountability & Ownership, Collaboration, Innovation & Agility
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.