Key Words: Software, Solution Architecture, Big Data workflows, Python, Hadoop, Docker, Microservices
Role: Senior Software Solution Architect
Industry: Information Technology and Services
Function: Solution Architect
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in providing Cybersecurity solutions and services. They offer expertise and extensive capabilities that cater to customers cybersecurity needs. Their competencies are Managed Security Services, Security Consulting, Cybersecurity Advisory and Assurance Services, Security Architecture, design and system integration services, Advanced threat detection, threat hunting incident response and Cyber Analytics.
Our client has established a strong track record in providing cybersecurity services for over 2 decades now, serving both public and private sectors.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- At least 7 years of relevant experience dealing with several concurrent medium- to large-scale projects, of which at least 3 years of development, integration, and implementation.
- At least 4 years of relevant experiences with tender, RFQ, RFP processes, and negotiation and contract discussion with vendors/customers.
- Working experience with the following technologies to design, develop and deploy end-to-end big data processing workflows.
- Python, Pandas, SQL, Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, Hive, Impala, RabbitMQ, MERN stack
- Familiar with up-to-date software development tools, frameworks, and methods
- Docker, Git, Microservices, CI/CD
- App containerization and orchestration
- Working knowledge of visualization / analytics technologies preferred
- ElasticSearch, Kibana, Grafana, Tableau Desktop
- Conceptualise and formulate go-to-market strategies for new bespoke solutions with potential customers and cooperate with stakeholders on the implementation.
- Forge strategic relationship with customers to understand and address their requirements using the company’s capabilities suite, developing new business opportunities in the process.
- Provide high quality pre-sales technical consult, demonstrate prototypes, and manage user feedback.
- Prepare and propose technical solutions, including overseeing the selection of technologies, develop an optimised bill of materials, migration plan, proposal, presentation, and conduct POC showcases.
- Articulate alternatives in terms of cost, benefit, and risk where multiple solutions exist.
- Drive the preparation RFI/RFP/Tender responses and drive end-to-end solution delivery.
- Formulate scope, requirement, budget, and timeline for commercial projects with Project Managers.
- Lead architecture design and development, testing, and deployment of scalable solutions.
- Lead initiatives to integrate third party products and services to achieve design and project goals.
- Be a single point contact for any escalation pertaining to solution architecture and design.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory, please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.