Key Words: Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure DevOps, Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment, OpenShift, AWS managed services
Role: Senior Software Engineer - Java Microservices / Devops
Industry: Consulting, Information Technology, Managed services
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the provision and management of specialist end to end IT infrastructure services and solutions. Their core business is to deliver technology and IT services solutions that support their client's diverse needs across multiple industries.
About the Senior Software Engineer - Java Microservices,
- Analyze, design and develop Microservices applications using tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, Azure DevOps.
- Build applications in modern cloud architecture design.
- Ensure coded systems meet business requirements.
- Define and implement test cases and metrics.
- Ensure the production of high quality software design and applications.
- Collaborate and work closely with other team members and stakeholders.
- Identify cause, impact and develop resolution plans for any production issues.
- Regularly communicate with all key stakeholders and provide updates on status.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Strong development and architectural skills in Java and Restful API.
- Have at least 3 years of hands-on experience in development.
- Good experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment.
- In depth knowledge of OO Design patterns and demonstrable experience implementing well-architected designs.
- Familiar and experienced with Containers, Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Have technical and sound knowledge in OpenShift / AWS managed services / Microservices architecture.
- Strong understanding of Microservices Architectural principles and frameworks.
- Experience in DevOps would be a plus.
- Familiar developing software in an Agile development environment.
- Strong communication and written skills.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
Jay Banghar / +65 65898787
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.