Our client is one of the fastest growing Managed Detection and Response (MDR) providers. Providing round the clock security analysis and monitoring services from mid to large-sized enterprises.
They have developed proprietary security content and threat intelligence tools to identify and proactively defend against advanced attacks and insider threats.
We are looking for top performers to join our fastest growing client to help address the most challenging security issues in the industry. You will work with the industry’s leading SIEM technology to monitor security events, prioritize alerts, and investigate and remediate incidents. Direct experience in a Security Operations Center (SOC) is ideal, but we are looking for people who can use their knowledge of security, analytical abilities, and strong communication skills to take on one of the most challenging roles in this exploding field.
This is an opportunity to learn, contribute, and grow unlike few others in the IT industry today.
Senior SOC Analyst
Roles and Responsibilities
- Event monitoring using a SIEM Console
- Watch active channels/dashboards and replay and interpret events
- Create annotations, reports and cases
- Investigate incidents using channels, event graphs, annotations, cases, and reports
- Recognize patterns or inconsistencies that could indicate complex cyber attacks
- Recommend improvements to service, efficiency and quality of work
- Develop and document appropriate troubleshooting techniques
- Demonstrate excellent communication and customer care skills
- Meet defined service level agreements regarding response time and customer notification
- Undergraduate degree in a systems administration, networking, or technical field such as computer science or engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Experience as a SOC Analyst is preferred but not required
- Experience with ArcSight or SIEM technology is preferred but not required
- 4+ years of practical experience with security technologies like SIEM, firewalls, IDS/IPS, and vulnerability management
- Solid understanding of computer network fundamentals including address resolution protocol, routing, network address translation, virtual private networks, and the OSI model
- Ability to read and interpret network diagrams
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
+65 6589 8781
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.