Key Words: Security Testing, Security Evaluation, Embedded Products, Common Criteria, VAPT, Smart Cards, Secure Elements, payment terminals, HSM, tachograph testing
Role: Senior Security Evaluator / Lead
Industry: Information Technology
Function: Security Testing, Security Evaluation, Team Lead
About Our Client
- Our client has a globally diverse environment with presence across different regions. They have testing and R&D labs all over Europe and US, including the Singapore office.
- The client’s mission is to make the world a safer, more secure, and sustainable, this has been in their business model for over 100 years since they were founded and is deeply rooted in everything they do.
- They continually evolve and innovate along with technology and hence provide high level of service. They offer services such as testing, validate/verify, certify, and advise on the clients’ functional security and non-functional cybersecurity of their products, systems, and ecosystems.
- It is in their interest to grow their employees and help them with targeted development, training and recognition programs for employees of all levels.
About the Senior Security Evaluator / Lead
- As their global footprint continues to grow across the world, they are looking for a security professional / common criteria lead to support the growth of their testing/evaluation lab in Singapore.
- You will be performing high assurance evaluations focused on Smart Cards and Secure Elements, payment terminals, HSM, and tachograph vehicle units.
- You will serve as a project lead for common criteria programs in Singapore and maintain close relationships with the certification body.
- You will manage the security evaluation team that is responsible for product testing by reviewing findings, attack paths and test results.
- You will be reviewing technical reports of evaluations in line with Certification Bodies and internal quality management standards
- Be a point of contact for customers for lab issues
- Work with the Project Management team on evaluation scoping, resource requirements, certification body, and customer expectations
- Support the business externally by joining client meetings, attendance at industry-related events and other related activities.
- Lead customer code reviews
- Lead the development of advanced, state-of-the-art attacks with tools and scripts by maintaining a high level of expertise in the latest attack methods against embedded products
- Lead internal work processes by improving tools for evaluation, report writing, and technical training
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Degree in Computer Science or other technical discipline
- Experience in Common Criteria evaluations applied to embedded products
- Relevant security certifications such as FIPS 140-2, PCI and CC certifications for regional schemes (preferred)
- Experience in software on embedded products, it would be a plus if you have a hardware experience as well.
- Knowledge of microcontroller architectures and their assembly languages
- Understanding of Cryptography and security protocols
- Familiar with test equipment and working in a multi-skilled environment mixing electronic, optical, security, mechanical, and IT.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.