Role: Senior Sales Manager - Partners
Industry: Telecommunications, Information Technology
Function: Sales, Account Management, Partner Management
Location: Hong Kong
About Our Client,
Our client is a fully integrated info-communications company, offering a full range of information, communications and technology services for both consumer and enterprise markets offering the latest solutions.
About the Senior Sales Manager - Partners,
Stretching across the various industries and product lines within the company, this role will be tasked to identify and new revenue streams related to services through selling with and selling though SI Partners. Create sustainable large-scale sources of revenue through the global/regional/local SI Partners; managing relationships from HongKong and North Asia, the successful candidate must be able to synthesize business acceleration programs and requirements from these SI partners to best position the company’s offerings for a successful deal closure.
Benefits and Perks:
A comprehensive and attractive salary package, depending on experience.
Medical, dental and life insurance.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Hong Kong.
- 10 to 15 years of experience working in the Technology or Telco Services space.
- Experience in Strategic Partnerships/Channel Management, Sales, and Business Development in the technology or telco sector.
- Domain knowledge of the following type of solutions and services: Managed Services, Managed Network Services, Cloud, Data Center, Security, Collaboration and Messaging, Mobility, Content Delivery, OTT platforms, etc.
- Strong understanding and relationship with regional/global and local SI Partners in Hong Kong and the region.
- Proven track record of closing large scale deals through partners.
- Strong mentality of selling in and expanding business in an account through the partners.
- Develop robust sales plans to achieve revenue target.
- Engage the target customers together with the partner to understand their business requirements down to understanding high level technical requirements and price points/budget.
- Engage with internal teams and alliance partner teams to build a robust project group that can address the requirements of the customers.
- Highly involve in presenting value proposition of the organisation to the customers and help the partners on driving this message to the customers.
- Channels/Alliance management
- Lead product training/workshops to educate partners regarding new product or service offerings.
- Plan the go to market strategy with partners to create short, mid and long term business plans.
- Client and partner Focussed
- Positive can do attitude
- Relentless – will not give in
- Collaborative and team player
- Takes ownership and accountability for situation
- Sales experience in MNCs i.e. how to manoeuvre
- Key abilities in selling / relationship building
- Preferably sold in similar industry
- Services selling mentality / solution sales approach
- Fast learner, resilient and adaptive
- Able to build strong, trusting and long lasting relationships
- Creative and Versatile
- Good listening Skills / humility
- Culture Sensitivities / local experience
- Demonstrates good sales hygiene / sales processes
- Strong follow up on things – e.g. meeting notes, key client actions / follow up.
- Systematic and focussed approach to selling
- Good escalation culture to get things done
- Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
- Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively
contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.