Key Words: Carrier Sales, Service Provider, Strategic Selling, Executive level engagement, OTT, Account Management, Relationship Management
Role: Senior Manager/Associate Director – Regional Carrier Sales
Function: Sales, Account Management
About Our Client
Our client is a fully integrated info-communications company, offering a full range of information, communications, and Technology services for both consumer and Enterprise markets offering the latest solutions. They are a digital ecosystem enabler with a solution-oriented approach and proven managed services capabilities with cutting edge platforms to take customers to the next level of intelligence powered by cloud, mobility, IoT, collaboration, security, and network services. They are present in hundreds of countries around the world, serving thousands of customers, many among it are Fortune 500 customers.
About the Senior Manager/Associate Director – Regional Carrier Sales
- Driving new sales and growing existing revenue for Service Provider segment. The candidate is expected to work independently to drive new sales and to manage churn. Work with different cross-functional teams including product, commercial, operation, billing and service delivery to increase the growth of billed revenue. Eager to learn and respond quick to the dynamic change of the market.
- Deep engagement with Service Provider partners on sell-to and sell-through opportunities. Ability to think creatively to collaborate with customers on partnership programs to drive new revenue. A deep passion in maintaining and building new business relationship. Able to reach out to executives from key accounts and partners.
- The candidate is expected to understand the market and Industry landscape/context, strategy, structure, etc., to identify & develop meaningful opportunities and pursue closure while working within the larger customer success team to deliver outstanding customer experience.
- Understanding of digitalization and enterprise ICT architecture with specific focus on Cloud Communications, Network Transformation, Managed Cloud and Security solutions is an advantage.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Bachelor’s degree with extensive years of Carrier/Enterprise sales and account management experience
- Strong SP sales skill (aggressive and strategic selling)
- Excellent Communication skills and ability to engage executive level conversations are key
- In-depth understanding of the Telco industry dynamics and the changing landscape
- Strong understanding of competitive landscape of SP environments (IPL, IP, VPN, Security, UCC, etc.)
- Strong understanding of OTT’s demands and their ecosystems
- Strong understanding of SP environment (bilateral discussion of voice, data, mobility, swap arrangement, etc.)
- Ability to be a team-player who can proactively liaise with other company functions (e.g., Product Management / Marketing / Finance / Operations), both locally and remotely
- Strong in HK, Singapore, and Malaysia market
- Prior, handling markets like Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand market is a more preferrable
- Understanding of enterprise sales in the Cloud Communications/Collaboration, Network Transformation (SDWAN, SASE), Customer Experience, Managed Cloud and/or Managed Security Solutions. Sales specialization in the relevant field would be a plus.
- Ability to engage and collaborate with external product/OEM partners, etc. to meet customer’s needs.
- Excellent command on Industry footprints & product knowledge would be an additional advantage.
- Ability to grow revenue and drive new sales
- Ability to engage contacts at executive level and various customer business units (e.g., Digital Transformation, IT, Procurement, etc.) to drive new revenue
- Core network selling and new selling to new growth product
- Generate revenues from sell-to and sell-through deals
- Possess excellent deal management skills and pipeline
- Aim to understand the company’s various products and services with the intent to position us as a strategic partner for the customer’s digital transformation journey.
- Develop a short-term and long term (2-3 years) strategic account plan by understanding the customers business, their current landscape, and areas where the company can contribute.
- Identifying opportunities for large engagements (complex, multi-product solutions) and developing relevant pursuit strategies.
- Ability to proactively identify problem areas both external and internal and drive resolutions through engagements with product & solutions, commercial, legal teams, etc.
- Management (Salesforce) hygiene.
- Consistently propel improvement in NPS (Net Promoter Scores) by serving as the customer’s primary advocate within the company.
- Track and report market and competitor activities and provide relevant updates / reports
- Deliver Order Book & Revenue Targets for the year quarter on quarter in your assigned accounts
- Consummate sales professional – build and maintain relationships
- Self-driven but able to perform in a high-functioning team environment.
- Detail-oriented and strive for excellence in day-to-day activities
- Ethical in all aspects of the business
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.