Key Words: Sales, Account Management, Business Development, Strategic Partnerships, C-level engagement, Cloud, Storage, Back Up, Security, Data Protection
Role: Senior Sales Manager
Industry: Information Technology
Function: Sales, Account Management
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in providing Data Protection and Back Up systems, protecting data across any environment from physical, virtual, cloud, mobile and applications.
About the Senior Sales Manager
- You are responsible for meeting and exceeding assigned revenue quotas including monthly, quarterly and yearly targets.
- You will develop, manage and close large strategic deals, primarily in Singapore and SEA market.
- You would have worked and have proven success in closing deals with Enterprise customers such as BFSI and government institutions.
- You will develop and implement sales and marketing strategies to obtain new customer accounts.
- You will be defining and executing sales plans
- You will identify and prioritise top accounts within the local territory market.
- Identifying IT solution opportunities, challenges and client initiatives that can be translated into business opportunities. Working closely with different levels from clients’ or partners’ internal organisation to understand these possible opportunities.
- You will be developing new business relationships, generate and negotiate new revenues.
- Participate in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows.
- Maintain strong knowledge of new product offerings, competitive issues, and selling techniques
- Strategise, prioritise and monitor business plans to meet sales goals and objective
- Contract negotiations.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, IT or Marketing (or equivalent experience) in the relevant discipline.
- Extensive experience in sales and business development.
- Experience selling into large accounts and/or government accounts.
- Track record of achieving sales targets and winning strategic deals.
- Excellent presentation skills
- IT storage software and computing architectures, such as experience in storage and storage infrastructure, networks, operating systems and applications
- Deep understanding of the IT industry and the Internet
- Cloud technology & eco-system
- Virtualization/ cloud computing/ managed services
- SAN/NAS, Networking and Backup
- Storage and Backup industry with the ability to evaluate the competitive strengths and weaknesses of competing products
- Knowledge of Virtualization platforms like VMware, Hyper-V
- Knowledge of Databases like, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, Oracle, storage networks (SAN/NAS), Backup/Recovery, DR and BC (Business Continuity)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft and Linux operating systems
- Must be a good listener, creative, intuitive, and can resolve problems in pressurised situations
- Strong team player and can also work independently
- Confident and assertive professional
- Ability to articulate, and persuade on both oral and written communication
- Can effectively discuss and negotiate around technical issues
- Self-motivated, customer oriented
- Entrepreneurial mind set
- Creative and think out-of-the-box
- Organised, with good sales hygiene
- Self-starter and can operate in minimal supervision
- Can understand the big picture overview and still have strong attention to detail
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently.
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relations with colleagues and external stakeholders
- Experience working across multicultural teams
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.