Key Words: Roaming, OTT, Director, Mobile Operator, Mobile Operators, MVNOs, MVNO, MVNE, MVNEs
Role: Senior Manager, Roaming
Industry: Telecommunications, Information Technology
Function: Telecommunications Strategy
About the Senior Manager, Roaming,
- Achieve wholesale rate reduction to support retail initiatives
- Create disruptive retail products to turn around roaming business and to win competition.
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by understanding, articulating the retail roaming needs of Operators and transform them into action plans in order to cultivate the roaming business
- Develop successful commercial and business models/formulas to grow roaming and data business
- Build acquisition, usage and retention strategies, programs and plans for the Outbound Travelers
- Create, propose and achieve the launch of differentiating products, tariffs, solutions and initiatives able to delight customers, differentiate from competitors and convince management for the implementation of these products
- Drive and develop plans to manage the threats and opportunities posed by the entry of MVNOs, MVNEs and OTT offerings
- Understand the competitive landscape (competitors’ main products, services and market share)
- Facilitate and coordinate roaming related products as per the project timeline coordinating with relevant parties in the operators
- Lead and negotiate commercial wholesale roaming deals for operators with internal/external partners
- Drive and manage commercial models to support retail & wholesale growth in roaming
- 7-10 years of Product Management/Marketing role (Those with lesser work Experience may be considered for a manager’s role)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Telecommunications/IT.
- 3-4 years of International or regional role exposure
- Prior experience in consultancy role is an advantage
- Prior work experience with several mobile operators is an advantage
- Broad knowledge of telecommunications products and services development and marketing
- Knowledge in roaming products and services
- Knowledge in pricing and marketing from a services industry
- Experience in wholesale and retail international roaming, with a proven understanding of what makes roaming successful.
- As an experienced member of the team, he/she is expected to input into the wider roaming strategy and performance review, assisting in identifying areas of improvement.
- Ability to develop and show leadership and be able to foster relationships with culturally and organizationally diverse stake holders
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with internal/external customers and suppliers
- Commercial mindset and end-customer usage knowledge
- Ability to work in a fast moving, growing company, and able to be a single contributor as well as overall leader.
- Excellent Team Player with high social competences and ability to work proactively with minimal supervision.
- Possesses entrepreneurial thinking and attitude towards work
- A product evangelist
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills
- Open minded and patient to diverse views
- Personable and trustworthy
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.