Key Words: Unified Communications, Microsoft, Partnerships, Product Management, Managed Services Sales, Solution Selling, Collaboration, Cloud Communications
Role: Senior Product Manager – Unified Communications & Collaboration
Industry: Information and communications technology
About Our Client
Our client is a fully integrated info-communications company, offering a full range of information, communications and Technology services for both consumer and Enterprise markets offering the latest solutions. They are a digital ecosystem enabler with a solution-oriented approach and proven managed services capabilities with cutting edge platforms to take customers to the next level of intelligence powered by cloud, mobility, IoT, collaboration, security, and network services. They are present in hundreds of countries around the world, serving thousands of customers, many among it are Fortune 500 customers.
About the Senior Product Manager – Unified Communications & Collaboration
- MBA or bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, equivalent experience desirable. Excellent oral and written communications skills in English.
- Proven experience in managed services sales, solution selling, complex sales, and managing enterprise customer negotiations and relationships.
- Sales and sales overlay support experience in Microsoft Teams.
- Subject matter expertise in Unified Communications & Collaboration and knowledge of all leading vendor solutions and offerings
- Experience in a start-up environment and / or starting a new business in large organization.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert: Communication (advantage); or other Microsoft certifications preferably around communication, messaging and/or productivity
- Business management exposure or experience and understanding of P&L and cost models.
- Ability to achieve results through virtual teams of internal and external stakeholders.
- International experience and experience working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Ensure achievement of Territory financial and non-financial business objectives for Unified Communications & Collaboration.
- Work with Territory sales management to define and execute optimal go-to-market strategy and prioritization for key geographies and market segments. Should drive consideration and planning based on market size / potential, direct and partner strategies, network access, cost structures, and go-to-market and sales strategy, and partner selection.
- Develop internal training and supporting documentation necessary, and leverage respective product managers and engineering, to train the company and partner sales, commercial management, solution architects, and others involved in selling and supporting service offerings, and on necessary processes.
- Institute pre-sales process involving Sales, Business Development Managers, Presales Engineers, and Commercial management, and ensure all relevant stakeholders are adequately trained on service offering, value proposition, and sales process. Aim to enable all teams to handle 80% of all requirements by leveraging templates and other materials, with direct product engagement on remaining 20%. Work with services operations teams to ensure appropriate level of operational review and approval on non-standard bids in region.
- Act as subject matter expert, support resource, and escalation point in support of individual deals for both the company and partner. Provide hands-on support in preparation of bid responses for large, complex, or unique deal requirements. Act as gatekeeper in qualification process where necessary, and lead effort to position product effectively with qualified prospects with solution selling process.
- Overall responsibility for definition and execution of localization requirements. Work with product managers and services engineering team to ensure optimal localization.
- Develop and/or adapt presentations, proposal templates, costing models, and other materials necessary to support all stages of the sales cycle in the Territory. Work with respective product managers to maintain library of approved documentation and other materials for service offering for Territory, including templates for items such as contracts, proposals, presentations, sales materials, end-customer terms and conditions.
- Manage relationship with major partner product functions based in territory. Ensure adequate promotion of and support for the company with partner and ensure alignment and active engagement in sales process.
- Work with product managers to determine appropriate pricing strategy, including bundling with other offerings, packaged offers, subscription and metered billing, wholesale or inter-carrier pricing models, and on-net / off-net models for the Territory. Maintain Territory price book and work with other product managers to ensure it is accurately captured in order management and billing systems.
- Support and work with Business Development Managers and other product managers to define ideal alliance partner strategy including preferred carrier partners, business models and negotiation of relationships. Ensure appropriate resourcing and governance and actively support implementation and execution of agreements with carrier partners.
- Work with product marketing and corporate communications to develop and execute marketing and PR plan, including press releases, events, advertising, partner and vendor program support, and enterprise customer programs for Territory. Support and help to coordinate coordinating budgeting, planning, and branding approvals internally and with partner organizations.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- You spot opportunities to drive business growth for our brand and our customers, making sure the company’s brand is always protected, enhanced, and elevated.
- You focus on result & impact that your actions have on your business & customers, making agile changes to your plans to meet evolving business needs.
- As a team, we embrace new ideas, challenges and change with positivity and a hands-on approach.
- Handles ambiguity well and can manage stakeholders through such situations.
- Capable of identifying key business opportunities and resolve issues and manage priorities and focusing on these to deliver required results with minimal direction and supervision.
- Excellent oral, written, presentation, and overall communication skills.
- Creativity, flexibility, and openness to alternative approaches
- Ability to set priorities, develop and execute a clear and concise plan, and drive execution.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.