Key Words: Unified Communications, Microsoft, Partnerships, Product Management, Managed Services Sales, Solution Selling, Collaboration, Cloud Communications, Cisco
Role: Senior Product Manager for Unified Communications
Industry: Information and communications technology
About Our Client
Our client is a fully integrated info-communications company, offering a full range of information, communications and Technology services for both consumer and Enterprise markets offering the latest solutions. They are a digital ecosystem enabler with a solution-oriented approach and proven managed services capabilities with cutting edge platforms to take customers to the next level of intelligence powered by cloud, mobility, IoT, collaboration, security, and network services. They are present in hundreds of countries around globally.
About the Senior Product Manager for Unified Communications
- Possess an MBA or bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, equivalent experience desirable.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English.
- Proven experience in managed services sales, solution selling, complex sales, and managing enterprise customer negotiations and relationships.
- Sales and sales overlay support experience in preferably on Microsoft Teams and other UC products.
- Subject matter expertise in Unified Communications & Collaboration and knowledge of the leading vendor solutions and offerings in this domain.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert: Communication (advantage); or other Microsoft certifications preferably around communication, collaboration, messaging and/or productivity
- Certification on other Unified Communications & Collaboration products.
- Business management exposure or experience and understanding of P&L and cost models.
- Ability to achieve results while working with virtual teams of internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience working in a global organisation and a multi-cultural working environment.
- Achievement of financial and non-financial business objectives for Unified Communications & Collaboration.
- Work with sales team to define and execute a winning go-to-market strategy and prioritization for key geographies and market segments. Drive consideration and planning based on market size / potential, direct and partner strategies, network access, cost structures, and go-to-market and sales strategy, and partner selection.
- Develop internal training and supporting documentation necessary, and leverage respective product managers and engineering, to train the company and partner sales, commercial management, solution architects, and others involved in selling and supporting service offerings, and on necessary processes.
- Support the pre-sales process involving Sales, Business Development Managers, Presales Engineers, and Commercial management, and ensure all relevant stakeholders are adequately trained on the Unified Communications & Collaborations service offering, value proposition, and sales process.
- Push to enable teams to handle majority of requirements by utilising templates and other materials, with direct product engagement on the remaining time.
- Work with services operation teams to ensure right operational review and approval on non-standard bids.
- Act as SME, support resource, and escalation point in support of individual deals for both the company and partner. Support in preparation of bid responses for large, complex, or unique deal requirements. Help in the qualification process where necessary and drive the effort in positioning the product effectively with qualified prospects employing solution selling approach.
- Responsible for localising the requirements. Work with local product managers and services engineering team to ensure best possible localisation.
- Develop and modify presentations, proposal templates, costing models, and other materials needed to support all stages of the sales cycle in the assigned region. Work with respective product managers to maintain an archive of approved materials for the service offering. This included templates for items such as contracts, proposals, presentations, sales materials, end-customer terms, and conditions.
- Manage relationships with major partner product functions based in the assigned region. Ensure sufficient promotion of and support for the company with partner and ensure alignment and active engagement in sales process.
- Work with local product managers to determine appropriate pricing strategy, including bundling with other offerings, packaged offers, subscription and metered billing, wholesale or inter-carrier pricing models, and on-net / off-net model. Maintain the price book and work with other product managers to ensure it is accurately captured in order management and billing systems.
- Support and work with Business Development Managers and other product managers to define ideal alliance partner strategy including preferred carrier partners, business models and negotiation of relationships. Ensure appropriate resourcing and governance and actively support implementation and execution of agreements with carrier partners.
- Work with product marketing and corporate communications teams to develop and execute marketing and PR plan, including press releases, events, advertising, partner and vendor program support, and enterprise customer programs. Support and help to coordinate coordinating budgeting, planning, and branding approvals internally and with partner organizations.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Ability to identify opportunities to drive business growth for the brand and the customers, making sure the company’s brand is always secured, increased, and promoted.
- Focused on actions that yield result and impact to the business and customers, making agile changes to the plans to meet ever changing business needs.
- Able to embrace new ideas, challenges and change with positivity and a hands-on approach.
- Can handle ambiguity and manage stakeholders through such situations.
- Resolve issues and manage priorities, focusing on these to deliver required results with minimal direction and supervision.
- Excellent oral, written, presentation, and overall communication skills.
- Creativity, flexibility, and openness to alternative approaches
- Ability to set priorities, develop and execute a clear and concise plan, and drive execution.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.