Please note: Interested applicants must ideally be Singaporean or Singaporean PR.
Key Words: Network solutions, network operations, team management, stakeholder management, process implementation, troubleshooting, change management
Role: Senior Network Engineer (Team Lead)
Function: System Integration
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in information and telecommunications technology (ICT). They manage network connections, data centres and enterprise level clients with a strong research arm in innovations.
About the Senior Network Engineer (Team Lead),
You will manage a team of network engineers to deliver network solutions and oversee the day-to-day operations to ensure business continuity and growth.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
· Ability to manage and lead a team in ensuring seamless network connectivity for clients.
· Ensure resources are channelled efficiently in driving the team towards problem-solving and solution.
· Manage stakeholder and network processes for business continuity.
· Assist project management in expanding network implementation and business generation.
· Review and escalate issues for troubleshooting as feedback from clients.
· Maintain and improve standard of event, incident, problem and change management.
· At least 5 years in the System Integration market.
· Hands-on experience in IT infrastructure (LAN, WAN, security, cross OS platform, server storages virtualisation and off-the-shelf software).
· Team leader of a technical team.
· Communication and presentation skills.
· Required to have any of the following technical certification: CCNP, CCDP, CCIE, JNCIS, JNCIP.
· Background in Engineering/Computer Science/IT fields.
· Desired technical certification: ITIL, PMP.
· Positive can do attitude
· Relentless – will not give in
· Positive energy
· Collaborative and team player
· Takes ownership and accountability for situation
· Creative and Versatile
· Good listening Skills / humility
· Culture Sensitivities / local experience
· Project management / implementation
· Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
· Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
Su Fay May
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.