Key Words: Partnership Engagements, Project Management, Negotiations, Strategy, WAN, SD-WAN, Network
Role: Senior Manager, Network Partnerships
Industry: ICT, Telecommunications, Information Technology Services
Location: Hong Kong
About Our Client
Our client is a fully integrated info-communications company, offering a full range of information, communications, and technology services for both consumer and enterprise markets offering the latest solutions. They are a digital ecosystem enabler with a solution-oriented approach and proven managed services capabilities with cutting-edge platforms to take customers to the next level of intelligence powered by cloud, mobility, IoT, collaboration, security, and network services. They are present in hundreds of countries around the world, serving thousands of customers, many among it being Fortune 500 customers.
About the Senior Manager, Network Partnerships
- A multi-faceted professional, a brilliant communicator and organiser, a proven leader and cultivator of engaged and high-performing teams, a natural problem solver and relationship builder.
- Proactive and hands-on, with strong business acumen and drive and determination to succeed.
- Delivering result with accuracy and meeting schedule
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Hong Kong.
- Strong communications, negotiations, and project management skills to meet deadlines. Track and monitor weekly & monthly progress of ongoing partnerships engagements, where applicable.
- Desired experience: 10 – 14 years of proven experience in telecommunication industry with 3-4 years of relevant experience in driving partnership engagements on techno-commercial front.
- Desired qualification: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering, preferably in Electronics and Telecommunication field. Post-graduation degree will be preferred.
- Understanding on company’s products with expertise on Internet WAN is highly desirable.
- Good understanding of project management process with analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organization, presentation and customer facing skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Willing to travel as required.
- Responsible for overall success of network partnership initiatives involving Internet WAN products in specific regions / geographies to fulfil business requirements.
- Evaluate partners on key qualification criteria. Shortlist and identify the most suitable for business.
- Project manage cross functional team to develop technical, commercial, contractual, and operational interlock framework. Formulate acceptable trade-offs for challenging partnership engagements.
- Orchestrate extensive cross-functional teamwork internally and externally to orient, align and build consensus to collaborate harmoniously for partnership initiatives.
- Formulate partnership lifecycle management program for effective operational interlock and responsive turnaround to drive continuous service improvement.
- Commercial negotiation and regular costing review with partners to ensure our offer is competitive
- Support Engineering and cross functional team to drive network cost saving initiatives to meet targets with network re-design and capacity rightsizing in coordination with the internal teams and with partners. Knowledge on Hybrid WAN and IP is mandatory.
- All of the above will require interaction with Product, Engineering, Service Delivery, Service Assurance, ASP, GSPI, Regulatory / Legal, Finance, IT, Sales Team, etc.
- Provide advice and support for the new entity setup in APAC region
- Onboard new partners for Local Billing in APAC, and to support LB requirements in the RFP, including commercial and process support.
- Local support is specifically highlighted by some partners in assigned region during recent partnership engagement.
- This position is critical to quickly onboard new partners to enhance Internet WAN ecosystem with new product variants and coverage expansion, support key Hybrid WAN RFPs.
- Help support company strategic initiatives for expanding Internet WAN broadband access in assigned region, and help achieve WAN FY22 revenue AOP target
- Entrepreneurial: You spot opportunities to drive growth for our brand and our customers, making sure the company’s brand is always protected, enhanced, and elevated
- Outcome-oriented: You focus on the result & impact your actions have on your business & customers, making agile changes to your plans to meet evolving business needs
- Proactive and open: As a team, we embrace new ideas, challenges and change with positivity and a hands-on approach
- Self-sufficient: Capable of identifying key issues and priorities and focusing on these to deliver required results with minimal direction and supervision
- Human: We all make mistakes, but you are not afraid of failure nor do you penalise it. You see mistakes as opportunities to learn for the future
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.