Key Words: Incident Response, Cyber Defence, Malware Analysis, Attack Detection
Role: Senior – Incident Responder
Industry: Security Consulting, Cyber Security, Information Security
Function: Incident and Event Management, Malware Analysis, Translating technical findings to business view point
About Our Client,
Our client is focused on delivering a comprehensive range of IT Security services the enterprise and public sector. Their viewpoint is to execute high quality testing, consultancy services and matchless levels of support to the clients.
They are specialists in the following areas: Information Security, Penetration Testing, Security Assessments, Compliance, Mobile Security, Incident Response and other advanced areas of offensive security
About the Senior – Incident Responder,
This role will require a strong experience in hunting of threats, incident response, cyber defence and detection of attacks. You will work across the global specialist team of this company dedicated to cater for client needs on Investigation and Incident Response. You are joining a team of accomplished and highly experienced investigators focused on executing and backing up regular investigation of events produced from the attack detection services catering to the clients and other major incidents.
You are passionate about recognizing new attack strategies utilising your own experience to prevent and counter to these dynamic threats presented to the clients.
You are adept in using and evolving progressive tools to help detection and response and is always up to date with the newest developments in the industry
Beyond theoretical knowledge, you have practical hands on experience in responding to attacks of varying levels.
You have hard-core experience in offensive and defensive security, from pen testing, incident response or ideally a mixture of both.
You will be part of client facing engagements including investigative reporting, and general technical client management.
- You will be working as a part of the global Incident Response team of this company from Singapore. You are expected to on call and travel when necessary when incidents occur. You will provide guidance and advise to the local team due to your extensive technical experience and hands on exposure on incident response.
- You will investigate host, network and log-based security events
- You will manage events and triage from beginning of detection to the resolution
- Static and/or Dynamic Malware Analysis
- Host, Network, and Memory Forensics
- Guidance, support and mentoring of junior incident responders/threat hunters
- Work with clients and report findings from a technical and business perspective
- Assist in development of this service for the company
- Extensive knowledge - core IP networking and common protocols
- Strong understanding of Windows and Linux internals
- Hands on - network, memory and host forensics
- Hands on - automated and manual malware analysis (static and dynamic)
- Hands on - investigating & responding to compromises by attackers
- Exposed to both offensive and defensive security
- Coding experience with C++, C#, Ruby and similar
- Scripting experience with Python/Powershell/Bash/WMI and similar
- Experienced in current offensive techniques and APT TTP's.
- Experienced in common network traffic analysis platforms and/or SIEM solutions
- Preferable - Relevant certifications – Crest, OSCP/CRT
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.