Key Words: Recruitment, Talent Acquisition, Technical Recruitment, Executive Search
Role: Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Industry: Information and Technology
Function: Talent Acquisition, Recruiting
About Our Client
You will be joining a market leading Security Vendor, who are rated #1 in a range of categories and are continuing their vertical expansion in the region, with this role being part of this company’s regional Talent Acquisition division.
About the Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist,
- You will partner with the hiring managers to understand their hhiring needs and provide sound advise regarding market situation for the talents.
- Come up with diverse talent acquisition strategies to hire best class talents in the market.
Benefits and Perks:
- A comprehensive and attractive salary package, depending on experience.
- Medical, dental and life insurance.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in recruitment with preference to candidates coming from the IT industry.
- Obtained a Bachelor’s degree and above
- Has an understanding the different domains in IT, Computer and Network Security
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple vacancies at once across a number of countries.
- Self-starter and a team player, with a willingness to go the extra mile
- Experience in talent attraction methods such as headhunting, database search, marketing, advertising and referral campaigns
- Develop a strong partnership and working relationship with the hiring managers to help them in recruiting high caliber talents for their teams.
- Responsible for crafting job advertisements, candidate screening, interview arrangements, reference checking and internal management of stakeholders for offer and pay recommendations.
- Sourcing of candidates using several sources such as internal database, social media sites, different job boards and referral schemes.
- Sourcing candidates through various methods, database, social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Tweeter, etc.), various job boards and referrals
- High involvement in negotiating with external vendors and partners such as job board companies and recruitment agencies with regards to terms of business and service level agreements.
- Regularly update the senior management on the recruitment status within the region.
- Look after the entry, maintenance and integrity of data in the internal database.
- Talent mapping
- Involvement in various recruitment and HR related initiatives
· Positive can do attitude
· Relentless – will not give in
· Positive energy
· Collaborative and team player
· Takes ownership and accountability for situation
· Creative and Versatile
· Good listening Skills / humility
· Culture Sensitivities / local experience
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.