Key Words: Cyber Security, Data Analytics, Product Development, SDLC, Software Development
Role: Senior Fullstack Software Engineer
Industry: Information Technology
Function: Product Development, Data Analytics, Technology Prototyping, software development
They are a specialist Cyber Security Consultancy company focused on delivering a comprehensive range of IT Security services to blue-chip and public sector clients.
They offer specialization in areas like Information Security, Penetration Testing, Red Teaming, PCI & Payment Security, Research, Security Assessments, Compliance, Mobile Security, Incident Response, Scanning Services, Training, Threat Modelling, Cyber Security, Cyber Defense, and Phishing Assessments.
- Familiarize with the company’s business domain and objectives to develop and deploy analytics web applications that meet internal business requirements and the needs of partners and customers
- To build the product to take all that data log and create an application that helps to illustrate the information into a nice user interface.
- Evaluate potential solutions relating to analytics web applications and make recommendations to solve business problems
- BS/MS in computer science from a reputable university
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience working on web applications
- A creative thinker who understands User Interface design as well as other visualizations skills such as typography, interface design, user experience design and visual art design
- Able to understand and turn abstract information from data analyses into appealing and understandable visualizations that clearly explain the results of the analyses
- Experience with at least 1 web development frameworks (e.g. RubyOnRails, Django etc.)
- Experience with using Git version control system
- Able to select the best data visualization technique based on the characteristics of underlying data in order to illustrate certainty, patters or other statistical concepts that will guide decision-makers and stakeholders
- Strong awareness of data security, data governance and performance, with an ability to deliver these key non-functional requirements Excellent technical skills
- Design intuitive web UI/UX and develop innovative web applications that provide interactive insights and analysis functions
- Knowledge in Agile and Continuous Delivery practices is desirable
- Full SDLC experience, from initial concept through to deployment
- Knowledge in support of ML algorithms and techniques is a plus
- Experience in Cyber Security / Telco industry will be an advantage
- Proven ability to handle multiple developmental projects concurrently
- Detail-oriented, solution-focused and problem solver
- It is a plus to have experience deploying web applications to cloud or intermediate understanding of N-tier architecture
- Experience in Dockers, CI/CD process and containerization is a plus
- Experience in Rails, D3.js is a plus
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
+65 6589 8787
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.